.11

Today me and Paul are going by his house to get his stuff. I have never met his dad or been to his house so it is nerve racking. We drove to his house and got out, we walked up to the door and Paul looked at me. "Are you sure you want to come in." He said. "Well I am going to meet him o e day." I huffed and we walked in. His dad was setting on the couch. "Hey son." Mr Lahote said. "Hey dad, this is Avery." He said. "Well hello Avery." He said. "Hello Mr. Lahote." I said awkwardly. "Well we just came to get my stuff." Paul said and walked to his room leaving me with his dad. "Paul has told me much about you, I'm glad he has settled down with a nice girl." He said. "Thanks." I smile as Paul came down with a few bags. "We'll be back of this rest." Paul said. "Bye." We said and went outside. We got in the car and I hit Paul in the arm. "Oww. What was that for." He screeched. "You left me alone." I said and got him again. "Oww." He yelled. "Now to Emily's." I said and he started driving. We got to Emily's and went in and to the living room. I set down and got tackle by the guys. "Don't scare us like that." Jake said. "Can't breathe." I choked out and the guys got off of me. "So me and Paul have news." I said stand next to him. "No." Quil gasped. "What." I said confused. "Your pregnant aren't you." Embry finished. "No." Me and Paul yelled and the guys sighed in relief. "I am moving in with Avery." Paul smiled. "What." The guys yell.