Part 1

[Brightbreeze and Lilypaw log on @node#forest]

Brightbreeze: So Lilypaw, wanna go see the territory? I think that would be good to start off with on your first day.

Lilypaw: I've already seen it due to an epic journey a few days ago... <cough>

Brightbreeze: Oh.

Lilypaw: But hey I made it to apprenticeship without dying first. What a surprise. <sarcasm>

Brightbreeze: And who's fault was it that you almost died? I should think that was your mother's doing...

Hollytail: Say wha...? <eats waffle>

Brightbreeze:<sighs> Anyways, while you're my apprentice, I'll keep you safe.

Brightbreeze:Wait, where are you Lilypaw?

Lilypaw: Nothing much just dangling from a very steep cliff over here

Brightbreeze: Oh JOY. <helps her apprentice> Let's go back to camp.

[Brightbreeze and Lilypaw leave @node#forest]

<>

[Brightbreeze and Lilypaw log on @node#camp]

[Honeykit logs on]

Honeykit: Hey, you're back! Lilypaw, I'd like to be just like you, and go on an epic journey as a kit. I'm gonna go run away to find the MoonGem!

Lilypaw: Haha you're dumb.

Honeykit: I'll be running away tonight.

Brightbreeze: <not believing> Have fun with that, little kit. I'll be in my nest, while you're rampaging about the forest in the dark and cold.

Lilypaw: Let's go get something to eat.

Brightbreeze: Agreed.

[Brightbreeze and Lilypaw leave @node#camp]

<>

[12 hours later <time?=sunhigh>]

[LightClan logs on @node#camp]

Grayheart: Honeykit is MISSING!?!

Brightbreeze: I totally didn't have insight on that lol.

Lilypaw: Me neither. She never told me she was gonna run away to find the MoonGem last night...

Hollytail: Well okay then. I guess we'll go on another epic journey to find her. I'm sure I can find some senior warrior to take over my deputyship temporarily so I can go.

Willowstar: *dies*

Hollytail: Willowstar, you just died! Well, I guess I'm leader now, but I still wanna go on that journey so Brightbreeze I name you deputy. You will take over LightClan while I, Grayheart, and Lilyheart find Honeykit.

Brightbreeze: What about Lilypaw's training?

Hollytail: Oh well, screw that. Since I'm leader, I'll make her a warrior when she comes back.

Brightbreeze: You do realize it could only take a day to find the little kit.

Hollytail: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Grayheart: Anyways, I think my sister Swallowtail should come too, since she's the mother of Honeykit.

Lilypaw: Sounds great!

Hollytail:<whines> Does she have to come?

Grayheart:<glares> Yes, she must.

Hollytail: Fine, so we'll leave now.

[Brightbreeze, Lilypaw, Hollytail, and Grayheart leave @node#camp]