Part 2

[1 hour later <time?=sunset>]

[Swallowtail, Lilypaw, Hollytail, and Grayheart log on @node#travel]

Hollytail: Hey, watch where you're going!

Swallowtail: You're the one who stepped on my tail, so don't blame it on me and act all high and mighty just because you're leader!

Hollytail: I don't act all high and mighty! You're the annoying furball that does nothing for the Clan all day!

Swallowtail: Well, I'm a better mother than you ever were! Look at your kit and how she turned out.

Hollytail: I beg to differ, as we're looking for your missing kit right now aren't we?

[Swallowtail and Hollytail leave @node#travel?="transfer" @Private_Chat]

Lilypaw: <ruffles fur> I think I turned out just fine... Why are they always fighting?

Grayheart: <sighs> She-cats.

[1 hour later <time?=sundown>]

[Hollytail and Swallowtail log on @node#travel]

Hollytail: We're back.

Grayheart: Let's find somewhere to rest for the night. Then in the morning we can get an early start.

Lilypaw: Sure.

Swallowtail: How about that little clearing over there?

Hollytail: Well that's a dumb idea. That clearing is wet, has no cover, and I can smell foxes nearby. <snorts>

Swallowtail: Well--.

Grayheart:{{command?=chatfreeze}} Let's not fight anymore. I'm sick and tired of your constant arguments that have been happening since you two were apprentices. You need to work this out, it needs to stop.

Lilypaw:{{command?=unfreeze}} Well I actually think it's funny to see them bicker--.

Grayheart:*stuffs paw in the apprentice's mouth* Let's rest over there under the trees. It has cover, and I can't scent anything dangerous.

Hollytail: Okay :3

Swallowtail: I--.

Grayheart:<glares>

Swallowtail: Okay, okay. Nevermind.

Hollytail: That's the smartest thing you've said all day...

Swallowtail: You'd better watch it! There's so many plans I have for you...

Grayheart: GOODNIGHT! If you wanna stay up all night arguing, then you can but I won't slow down our travel pace for tomorrow because of it.

Lilypaw: Yeah, we need to find that dumb kit.

[[Chat-Shutoff?preset=sundown]]

<>

[[Chat-On?preset=dawn]]

[Hollytail, Swallowtail, Grayheart, and Lilypaw log on @node#travel]

Grayheart: Wake up everyone!

Lilypaw: Noooooooo let me sleep, I read some really good fanfiction last night and I stayed up until past moonhigh.

Hollytail: Yeah Grayheart, stop being such a bossypaws. I've got Sparkly Claw Polish to apply before start traveling!

Swallowtail: No, we really need to get moving. Does anyone care about my kit?

Lilypaw: No not really, all I know is I get my warrior name when I get back from this.

Swallowtail: Your family is so inconsiderate, Grayheart. Why on earth did you even...

Hollytail:<glares>

Swallowtail: <gulps> Nevermind.

Grayheart: Sorry, it's what they're like. Anyways, let's go. We don't know where Honeykit is, so we'll just travel in this random direction and hope StarClan guides our paws.

Lilypaw: This isn't StarClan territory.

Grayheart: Well, whatever cats are above then.

Hollytail: What if there aren't any?

Grayheart:¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Swallowtail: Your mate and kit are weird.

Hollytail and Lilypaw: Basically. :3

Swallowtail: Oh hey, here's a whiff of Honeykit's scent! We're headed in the right direction then, yay. =)

Hollytail: Oh darn, I wanted to be the one to find her.

Grayheart: Why?

Hollytail:<smirks> Just so Swallowtail couldn't.

Swallowtail: Hey that's not fair.

Hollytail: You see, I believe in this thing called post-modernism. While you may not think my opinion is fair, I think it is so that's true for me.

Grayheart: Wait what.

Lilypaw: *is lost*

Swallowtail: ?

Hollytail: I'm going to make just a great leader aren't I?

<Grayheart imagines>

Hollytail: So fellow leaders, how is the weather on this AWESOME Gathering in the middle of the coldest leaf-bare we've ever seen?

Blackstar: Well, it's cold. Very cold just like the hearts of every ShadowClan cat that was ever born.

Mistystar: And miserable, very miserable since the lake is frozen-ish.

Onestar: And we're all hungry; plus impatiently waiting for ThunderClan to arrive as usual.

Hollytail:<waves tail> Y'all are so un-optimistic. I view today as a sunny day, and everything is awesome and pleasant between the Clans. Blackstar: The Eclipse battle between all 4 Clans literally happened 2 days ago are you okay Hollytail.

Hollytail: I'm fine. Just peachy.

Mistystar: It's snowing.

Hollytail: No, frozen water is falling from the sky in a flaky form.

Onestar: They're the same thing....?

Hollytail: Meh.

Firestar: I have arrived in all my majesty.

Blackstar: You aren't that great.

Jaypaw: No, Firestar is awesome.

Hollytail: I believe Jaypaw.

Mistystar: Let the Gathering begin! Does any leader have news to share?

Onestar: None here.

Blackstar: Same.

Firestar: Really uneventful, except for the battle but we all know about that.

Hollytail: Oh I have some news.

Leaders: *look curiously*

Hollytail: Drumroll?

LightClan: <drumrolls while the other Clans stare>

Hollytail: I CAUGHT A MOUSE.

Leaders:*sigh*

</Grayheart imagines>

Grayheart: I'm sure you'll make an awesome leader honey... <trails off>

Lilypaw: Fox headed this way!

Hollytail: Run!

Swallowtail: <tries to climb tree> Hollytail, help!

Hollytail: Never! <snarls>

Grayheart: <helps his sister up> Hollytail, what is wrong with you? Both of you can't stop fighting on this journey, and Swallowtail could've died.

Hollytail: Ikr.

Swallowtail: I wonder what my kit is up to...

Lilypaw: She can't hunt, so probably dead by now.