8

Natasha was quite nervous. She had not met a child like this before. Neymar was telling her all these amazing things about Davi but it only made Natasha more nervous.

"Tasha you're shaking." Neymar said sitting next to her on the couch. Natasha looked at her legs to see that they were bouncing up and down and she didn't even realise it.

"Oh, I didn't even realise." She whispered.

"Are you nervous?" Neymar asked. Natasha pulled her sleeves over her hands before biting her nails.

"Si." She whispered making Neymar rub her back.

"There's no need to be nervous Natasha. He's just a little boy."

"Yeah but he might not like me. He has his mom and he probably thinks that I'm trying to take her place."

"No he won't, he knows that Carolina and I aren't like that."

"Yeah and neither are we, but he probably still has dreams that his mom and dad will get back together." Natasha explained.

Just then the doorbell went.

Natasha's eyes widened as Neymar got up from the couch and opened the door. In ran a small blonde haired boy with a huge smile on his face.

"Papai!" He exclaimed before jumping into Neymar's arms.

"Davi!" He shouted back before twirling him in the air. Natasha smiled a little and then watched the Brazilian blonde walk in the door. She was pretty. She wasn't like a model but she had a certain beauty about her.

"Hi there. I'm Carolina and I'm Davi's mom." She smiled as she walked over to Natasha.

"Hi, I'm Natasha and I'm carrying Neymar's next child." They shared a laugh which made Neymar smile too.

"You're so big, can I touch?" She asked and Natasha nodded in answer.

"Of course."

"I remember being this size. Once the baby is here it will be amazing."

"Davi, come meet Natasha." Neymar said. Natasha turned around and gave the small boy and smile.

"Hi, I'm Davi and I like to play football." He smiled making his parents let out a chuckle.

"Well Davi, I'm Natasha and I like football too."

"You're having a baby with my Papai and that mean's I'm going to having a little brother." He said making Natasha smile again.

"Yes, he's saying hello right now," Natasha said as she felt the baby kick. "Would you like to hear him?" She asked and he nodded so Natasha took his hand and placed it on her bump where the baby was kicking.

"Papai, Mamãe!" He exclaimed making his parents smile again.

Eventually Carolina had to leave.

Neymar watched as Natasha played with Davi on his iPad and even taught him some Italian and Russian.

Davi and Natasha bonded as they watched some of Natasha's old games. Even though she played for Real Madrid and Davi had grown knowing that Real Madrid was the enemy, he did see himself cheering for Natasha.

"Why do you play for Madrid?" He asked making Natasha smile.

"Because I love them."

"But I love Barcelona."

"Davi, people can support different teams." Neymar said with a laugh as he made them all ice cream.

"Okay. Can we name him Carlos?" Davi asked out of nowhere.

"Who the baby?" Neymar asked and Davi nodded.

"We'll see."

"Or Eugene like in Tangled!" He shouted making both Natasha and Neymar laugh.

In a short half an hour, Davi eventually got tired and he fell asleep on Natasha's lap.

"Should we take him to bed?" Natasha asked and Neymar nodded. He lifted Davi up and they both walked him to his room. Neymar tucked him in and kissed him.

"Good night." They both said at the same time.

They walked out and Natasha turned to look at Neymar.

"See there was nothing to be nervous about." Neymar smiled.

"I know. I should probably get to bed." She whispered.

"Okay goodnight." He said and gave her a hug. "And goodnight to you too." He said before kissing the baby bump quickly making Natasha smile.

And that night she went to bed with a smile on her face.

*************************

Another quick chapter for everyone.

This book had around 200 reads so thank you so much!

I hope you all enjoyed this.

Thanks for reading.