9

Natasha sat in her home with her mother and father. She was past her due date and all she wanted now was this baby out of her. She was started to get even more intense back pain and her feet were getting extremely sore.

Neymar was on his way to Madrid. He was actually due in to land soon. He knew today was the due date so he came today. He would have came earlier if they baby came early.

Suddenly Natasha felt a pain through her bump and a pool of wetness in her underwear.

"Mama! Papa!" She exclaimed sitting up from her seat.

She knew the baby was coming.

"Phone Neymar!" She shouted as her and her parents ran about her apartment collecting all the things she needed.

"It's okay darling, just breathe." Her father whispered as she started to panic.

The three quickly got in the car. Her father drove while her mother phoned Neymar and explained the situation. He had just got off the plane so he was going to head straight to the hospital.

Natasha kept breathing heavily as the pains kept coming.

"Mama!" She shouted, grabbing onto her mother's hand.

They soon arrived at the hospital. They had already organised for Natasha to have a private room in the hospital due to her success.

When they arrived, Neymar was only five minutes behind them.

"Are you okay?" He asked standing next to her as another contraction came. Neymar widened his eyes and hold her to try to help take away the pain.

"Nope." She whispered letting out a big breath.

Every so often the doctor's would come in and check on her. Checking her blood pressure and functions, as well as checking how dilated she was.

Natasha felt her contractions get worse and worse, yet she wasn't getting anymore dilated. It was causing her pain and she was getting extremely tired.

"I can't do this." She whispered. It was only her and Neymar in the room since her parents had gone to get some food.

"Yes you can Natasha. You are a strong woman and you are going to be an amazing mother. One this is all over you're going to look at our baby boy and you're going to love what happened." Neymar said but Natasha still kept breathing heavily.

"I can't it's so sore." She whispered. Neymar took a cloth and patted it against her forehead to dab away her sweat.

"Natasha, you can do anything you put your mind to." Neymar kissed the top of her head and she nodded.

Fifteen minutes later the doctor came in and checked Natasha again to see if she was prepared.

"Well Miss Vitti, you're now dilated ten centimetres so we can take you in now." He smiled as Natasha let out a scream.

Of both excitement and pain.

Neymar held her hand as they moved towards the theatre room.

"Everything will be okay." Neymar whispered.

Throughout the full procedure Natasha was getting weaker and weaker.

"Keep pushing." People kept shouting but it was getting worse and worse for her. Eventually she gave birth to their baby, but had to rushed away because of how weak she became.

Neymar sat with the baby in their room and waited nervously for Natasha to come back. He rocked the sleeping baby in his arms while shaking his leg.

After an hour she was eventually returned.

Neymar had sat the baby in the incubator so he quickly ran to her and kissed her forehead before taking her hand and kissing that too.

"I was so worried." Neymar muttered making Natasha smile.

"I did it." She whispered. "Can I see him?" Neymar nodded and walked over. He picked up his baby gently before handing him safely over to Natasha.

The two discussed names before eventually deciding on the name for their beautiful baby boy.

William Dimitri da Silva Santos.

***********************

Another chapter for all of you.

I actually hate school so much and it's stressing me out.

Thanks for reading!