15

Things between Natasha and Neymar got a little awkward. They didn't know how to act around each other and they would always end up just not speaking.

Natasha was back in Madrid with William and they were going to see Neymar as there was and El Clasico today. He wasn't staying with her, but they both still wanted to act like a family together.

"As much as I hate putting this jersey on..." Natasha trailed off while pulling a Barcelona jersey on William. "You look cute in it."

"Força Barca!" He exclaimed making Natasha roll her eyes. Natasha was also picking up Davi from Rafaella so she could take him to the game.

"I can't believe he taught you that." She smiled before picking up William. The two were going to the game. Natasha dressed in a Real Madrid jersey and shorts while William was in the full Barcelona kit.

Neymar warmed up and looked at the seats which he booked for Natasha, Davi and William. He made sure to pick seats he would be able to see where the two people he loved were sitting. They hadn't arrived yet. Every two minutes she kept checking over to see if that had arrived.

Eventually he saw the Russian and his children sat on their seats. Natasha pointed in Neymar's direction so William and Davi could see him. William waved over intensely making Neymar laugh.

He jogged over slowly making Natasha and William and kissed his son.

"Hello, did you tell Mama what I taught you?" Neymar asked with a smile.

"Força Barca!" William shouted making Natasha roll her eyes. Neymar laughed and spoke with them before he was eventually called over.

"I need to go now...I love you." Neymar gave his sons a quick kiss again before they both sat down on their seats. Neymar looked up at Natasha and smiled.

"I'd really prefer you in one of my jersey's." Neymar said, taking her hand making Natasha laugh and roll her eyes.

"Well that's probably not going to happen." She laughed, smiling at the handsome Brazilian man.

"Can I get a kiss before I go?" He asked with a cheeky smile. Natasha giggled and nodded. They shared a kiss in front of the whole world basically. Both knew that it'd be all over the gossip news but they didn't care.

In the end, Barcelona won the game. Natasha was disappointed for her team but happy for Neymar.

Natasha gave a hug to her fellow Madrid players a hug before going to Neymar. Without even thinking she wrapped her arms around his waist and gave him a hug.

They were happy and they wanted it to stay that way.

**********************

I can't believe how many reads I have on my books. It's overwhelming.

I hope you all enjoyed

Thanks for reading!