What is a Spirit

Another boring day, boring lecture, boring teacher and boring school. I seriously don't understand the purpose of going to school, it's not like we learn anything productive.

"Mr Andreson!" Mr skeleton face aka Mr Len my biology teacher calls out. SHIT what did I do now.

"Sir." I answer as calmly as I can, my teacher hates my guts so I try my hardest not to annoy him.

"I asked a question can you please answer it." His glasses are at the bridge of his nose and the look his giving me can stop someone's heart.

"What was the question again?" I ask while playing with my pencil. He always seems to bother me when it comes to question and that irritates the living day lights of me.

"If you were listening Mr Andreson you'd know what I asked." He looks to me one finally time before addressing the class. "As I was saying what is a Spirit?"

"A spirit is an energy being that erupts or forms when two forces of energy coiled and merge." I hear myself answering. It was an easy question so I wasn't that kind of bothered.

"Thank you Mr Anderson. That's what a spirit is an because of this colliding of energy a spacial quake also takes place and when that happens the effects are disasters."

"So sir that's why the 20th district was whipped out." One of my class mates ask.

"Exactly, that was the first time we knew about spirits, the first recorded spacial quake happend 90 years ago but we didn't capture the spirit that came out of it."

"But the human race at least have captured 60 of them, and that's how we know of thier existence." I answer back I've memorized the entire book about this species and I know every nuke and nanny when it comes to them.

"Yes we did but we still have to uncover how they inhabit a humans body." He walks back to the bored and draws a symbol on it.

"When a spirit has inhabited a human a symbol forms on the host's body, this is an indicator that the person we once knew no longer exists.

The symbol he draw looks like a circle with two long blades on its sides.

"This symbol glows when it comes into contact with our sensors, that's why we have them surrounding our schools." Before he could continue the bell rings saving me from another lecture to why spirits are evil.

Yeah I get it, they inhabit humans and so forth but are they as bad as people pan them out to be. Like seriously. Packing my books I look towards the book pictured The Birth, Destruction and Death of a Spirit. I swear every time I look at that book I feel the erge to gag I can't believe the author of that. How anti-spirit could that jerk be. The pictures in that book are pretty gruesome.

"Sup Damien." I'm intrupted from my thoughts by my best friend Andrew. His 6 feet tall skinny and an ubsolute nerd, I mean like the cliche type the ones in movies dark haird and wierd.

"Yeah what up." I answer back while putting my bag on my shoulder. We were just about to walk out until a scream echoed the corridor.

"What th-" I was cut short when the announcement we've all come to dread filled the halls.

"Students of Elite High please evacuate to the nearest shelter, a spirit has been sighted near the parameter a spirit has been sighted."

That's when all hell broke lose. Everyone was standing absolutely still staring at the girl that just scream.

"Dude are you seeing what I'm seeing?" Andrew asked as we stared at the floating girl. She was grabbing her neck like someone was strangling her, the weirdest thing was nobody was strangling her no it was a spirit. A type 2 if I can recall from our books, the question was how the hell did it make it here undetected.

"We have to help her!" A girl screams. How the fuck do we help her, this isn't a situation where humans can fùcking intervene.

At that time I was scared shitless that spirit was black all over its energy flowing out of it like strands but the creepiest thing was its eyes, they were pure white. Please whoever is up there let me survive this. I thought before taking a text book and throwing it towards the thing. The book hit it, a gasp was heard before the damn thing had its attention at me and for a sec I felt my reason falter. it dropped the girl like a sac before paying absolute attention to me.

"Holy crap." I say before sprinting the hell out off there and to my luck the damn thing is following me. Shìt, Shìt, Shìt, Shìt! I scream in my head. Why the Fùck did I have to be the hero in a situation that could probably leave me possessed by a fùcking spirit.

Running as fast as my scrony little legs could take me I take a sharp turn towards the roof stairs. I was praying to whoever was up there that I survived this ordeal. I couldn't die like this a freaking 11th grader who hasn't even seen real life tits. Yes I am pethatic. I'm about to die and here I am thinking about tits.

Running through the door to the roof and closing it from behind. I try to catch my breath and oh boy was that a huge mistake. Out of nowhere the door begins to bend and my heart begins thudding against my chest. I'm so going to die. After a few bangs, silence. Did it give up? I inwardly think but was I wrong again, the door flew past me and a pissed looking spirit floated towards me.

"Dedra flore grema se dro, entiale vera se ra gevelda." It spoke and that's when I swear my heart stopped beating for a moment.

"Ok like I'm so so flipin sorry for throwing a book at you, like I was trying to act like a hero and boy was that a mistake." I tried speaking to it, I was backing away as it advanced towards me.

"So please don't kill me I've learnt my mistake." I say one more time until the edge of the roof stops my steps. Why now. I carry on looking at the black demon thing infront of me.

"Le ra se dra endivarnto gevelda." It said again before standing infront of me.

"Oh please I don't understand what your saying but please, please don't kill me or possess me." It was about to grab my neck before a huge ball of light hit its side. The thing had a huge regenerating hole on its side.

"ANDRES SALA CAPIN!" A female voice scream and a brown skinned girl stood on the other side.

The spirit must have not liked what the girl did cause it was charging towards her with so much hate.

"GIRL RUN!" I scream before the thing took a swing towards her. She dogged it effortlessly before a brown skinned male kicked the thing on its head. What the fuck is happening?

"It's a Type 2 Eritil. Kill it." The girl spoke and the dude held his hand out like he was drawing something and what I saw, I swear y'all would think I was insane. The dudes afro turned like a blue colour and strands of blue energy were floating out of him. It was like you know how goku for DBZ turns into super syian God. Now imagine that.

"Let's go." The girl grabbed my hand and was literally yanking me out.

"Wait, wait, wait what the Fùck does he think his doing?" I ask her as I take one look towards the dude.

"Non of your concern human, just forget we, were here." She shouted before throwing me back towards the stairs. I was about to go back until a shield blocked my way. I looked at the girl one more time and what got my attention was her eyes the were two different colours, she turned away and went back.

"Damien! Your still alive." I hear Andrew's voice. Turning I give him a look of absolute shock.

"Dude you won't believe what I just witnessed." I look back at the invisible force field keeping me out.

"Yeah you'll tell me about it, once we get out of here, a spacial quake was detected around our district, so if we don't leave now, we are so going to die." Andrew speaks. I look one finale time towards the shield before running towards my friend. For a day I thought to be boring it turned out to be the most interesting.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
So that's the first chapter this will definitely be registered on wattys2016 so please vote, if you don't understand please comment and I'll explain. Of y'all got ideas don't be afraid to share them cause I sometimes have like writers block, and need a few ideas. Please vote and enjoy, also this is my last authors note, so if you vote I'll thank you personally.