Who is She

She was unhappy, her face showed pain an enternal battle between herself yet she held a strong face as she floated gracefully in the air. Her body covered in pure white and beautiful black wings protecting her like a cocoon. Her eyes were closed and her breathing laboured the dark skinned angel.

I took a few steps closer to her, I needed to see her, hold her take her pain away and last of all make her feel loved. Immediately when I took a step closer her eyes went open, they held confusion.

"How, how are you here?" She asked.

"I think I'm dreaming." I answered, I took another step closer ans she descended from air.

"Whats your name?" She asked her face held a smile and I immediately fell in love with it.

"Damian, what's yours." I asked as I took another step, we were face to face. Her frame was smaller then mine and she was about 5.2, I held her cheek and swore sparks flew, she snuggled closer to my embrace and spoke.

"Elara" She whispered. I looked into those beautiful two coloured eyes and swore my hurt skipped a beat. She didn't hold that serious domineering diminer no she looked kind.

"I feel as if I've known you for an eternity."

"You do but..." Her eyes started watering. Sadness consumed them. I held her cheeks as I looked deep in them.

"Why are you crying?" I creased her wet cheeks.

"Saros I thought I'd never see you again." My hurt broke into a million pieces as she said another man's name.

"I'm not Saros" I felt my hands fall.

"No please no, you don't, you don't remember do you." Her face held ,ore sadness.

"What don't I remember." I asked confused with her answer.

"No, no, no, no, no, NO!" She scream before everything went dark, a shadow consumed her and that soft smile I've came to love disappeared.
"GET OUT!" She scream before her wings flapped and I was blown off.

"What the fuck just happened?" I woke up sweating and breathing like a maniac. Who's Saros and why did she call me that. Rubbing my head I fall back to my soft pillow. It's almost time to wake up. I I wardly think before getting off my bed.

My room isn't the best, it's plain with green walls and blue curtains, a lamb, table and dressers with a small book shelf at the right. Walking towards the bathroom I look at my self in the mirror. Green eyes, scrony body and really tall. No wonder I'm still a virgin.

After brushing my teeth and taking a very quick shower I chose to wear black jeans, a white collar shirt and a large jacket. Picking up my bag I walk downstairs to the kitchen. There's a note on the fridge no doubt mom but after the dream I had I guess I'll skip breakfast. With that decision I leave the apartment and make my way to the train staition.

The walk to the train station isn't far plus I got a few minutes of alone time before meeting Andrew. I enter the subway and sit at our usual bench.

"Sup, what's with you?" Andrew asks behind me.

"Didn't get much sleep."

"Who would after yesterday I doubt people think schools safe." He slumps down next to me.

"Yeah I hope there isn't another spirit attack today."

"Yeah I hope so too, dude our trains here lets go." We both stand and walk towards the train. 15 minutes after boarding it we arrive at school and everybody looks normal.