I'm a spirit

I woke up in a strange place, this was definitely not my bedroom. I looked around my surroundings and noticed a few things. The curtains where a baby blue colour and the walls a darker shade of blue. The sheets were black and the bed was incredibly soft.

"Why in the hell would you do that Celeste, you know his body won't be able to handle his spirit." Some one whisperd scream.

"Well we need, him. You know your incomplete without him." The other voice sounded sad. I slowly crept out of the bed and walked towards the door.

"I don't need him, I need Saros and we both know that's not him." The other voice sounded sad.

"It is him, it's just he forgot." She tried reasoning.

"No my Saros is dead that in there is and empty shell." She spat before walking away. I slowly opend the door and saw a defeated look.

"Hey." I spoke nonchalantly.

"H- y..your eyes." She shouted pointing at me. I wanted to ask what she was saying until she dragged me out of the hall way back to the bedroom towards the mirror. That's when I saw my eyes, they were a strange blue.

"What the fuck!" I shouted looking at her expectantly, she just kept quite and lifted my shirt.

"Wooow what the hell do you think your doing?" I asked confused.

"Relax I'm just checking if it's there." She lifted until she saw my back, a huge black tattoo of a dismantled clock coverd it.

"When did I get that." I asked confused.

"I really did it." She chirped jumping up and down like a giddy kid.

"Can you please explain to me why my eyes arnt the same anymore and why I've got a freaking tattoo that i don't remember getting?" She grabbed my hand and dragged me back to the hall towards stairs.

"I'll explain everything later but now I've got to get you back to Rowell." She squealed before entering a large room with holograms of some kind of bodies.

"Rowell his awoken." She squealed.

"Ok now I'm so confused can someone please explain to me what's happening. Like as in now." I shouted.

"To put it simple your a spirit and a powerful one to be exact." Liam stated plainly as he walked over Rowells seat, she looked stunning in her black jeans and crop top her hair as wild as wind a true African princes.

"What do you mean." I asked taking a seat.

"He means what he said Damien. Your a spirit, that body you thought was yours doesn't even belong to you, you borrowed it like how I did, how Celeste and Liam did. Your the monster that the so called 'spirit police' are looking for." She bluntly spoke no emotions present on her face.

"Come on Rowell don't be like that." Celeste spoke trying to take away the harshness of her tone.

"Well it's the truth, once they find out what your are, your as good as a lab rat caught in a trap." She stood up fire in her eyes.

"Liam I've got better things to do, explain to this person what he truly is." She then despaired out the room.

"Whats her problem?" I whisper ask Celeste.

"It's kinda a long story which Liam and I will explain, plus she's been like that since you left." She said plainly.

"Why do I have a feeling that I'm this Saros fellow you keep associating me with."

"That's because you are."

Rowells Point of View

I walked out, I couldn't dare stare at the energy flowing out of that human, yes it was Saros but it wasn't him. It hurt to know the men I've been with since existing doesn't know who I am.

I walked over the porch and watched the moon in its glory. I used to love watching it, the stars reminded me of home, how Saros would hug and hold me like I was his world. How he'd kiss me like it was his last time and how he'd make love to me.

Not to this piece of flesh body no how he made love to the real me. I slid down the wall and let the emotions I was feeling go. As I cried the once blue sky turend black and rain started to pour. Weather would always feel my pain and when I cried it would rain.

"Hey beautiful, you know I hate it when you cry. I don't think the world likes it too." He hugged me from behind.

"I couldn't save them. I did that to them Saros, I killed them." I hugged him tight as I felt my sanity break.

"Shh look at me." He held my cheek whipping away my tears. "You didn't kill them, the other part of you did and it's my fault for not keeping an eye on it. But I swear I won't let that side of you change the woman I fell in love with." He leaned down and captured my lips slowly kissing me like it was the last.

I cried even harder at that memory. I was slowly losing myself and the memories of he and I were the only things keeping me grounded. I curled into a ball and stared at the moon.

"You miss him don't you." A familiar voice came from behind me.

"Yes I do." I mumbled before more tears fell.

"Give him time, I'm sure he'll remember." Liam spoke leaning on the door frame.

"Time is something I don't have, the more I use them." I gave my palm letting energy flow in it. Light blue and dark purple light glew from it. The purple slowly devouring the blue light.

"That bad?" He asked his tone worried.

"Ah-huh." I nodded losing my composure again and crying. He bent down and held me, it wasn't the same as how Saros would but I'd take anything right now.

"Dont worry, I'll do everything I can to bring our king back to his queen." He slowly whisperd holding me close. I know he loves me but I don't, it's wrong for me to be using him but I really need his comfort.

"Thank you.