(21)

Gotti

"Kiara where my shit at" dot gritted when I ran in front of the house. All the boys was on the porch looking mad as shit. I put my hands on my knees outta breath. Holding up a finger.

"Nani- ain-back?" I asked taking huge breaths between every word

We heard loud sirens, "no why?" Rondo ignored them

"Oh shit" najah came around the corner outta breath. "Maine when the fuck my car at" dot sucked his teeth. Nani looked at me I gave her that look. She quickly put on them big ole puppy eyes.

"Dot" she threw her head back walking up the stairs. "Don't look at me like that g where my car" he was fr mad, she wrapped her arms around him. "I don't wanna tell u" she look at him making her eyes glisten she should be an actress she can cry on the spot.

"Just tell me I ain gone be mad at you" he assured her

"I just really wanted to drive, and I was in your car. And rondo was just being so mean not letting us be in the video and I don't know why. Yall let the pinks in your video what yall like them better" she start crying, ghee she is a fucking good ass actress.

"No we don't like them better" if yall could see dot face lmfao

"Dotarachi I didn't mean to crash your car" she cried

"I know it's okay" he rubbed her back. Edai scrunched his face up. They know they all baby her..

"I love you" she wiped her wet face

"I love you to just don't do that no mo" he said

"I gotta go hit a lic now I'll see yall later" dot said

Him and Edai dapped everybody up then jogged off the porch. Nani start laughing and dancing

L'a shook his head and grabbed her

L'a shook his head and grabbed her. He whispered something to her and she nodded.

"We a see y'all later" nani hugged everybody

She ain shit she was supposed to be coming to my house

Najah

"Leonard don't play with me cause I'm straight smacking shit" I said eyeing him

"Girl whatever" he pushed me making me fly

"Boy" I looked at him like he as crazy. Right when he was fina speak, some dude and shorty walked passed pushing the both of us. We looked at each other then looked at them.

"Excuse yall" I arched my lip

"Excuse u to bitch" shorty said to me

"Bae she just tried you" L'a shook his head, this was obviously there intension. They wanted some attention shit they can get it.

Then ole girl was just talking all type of crazy throwing shit down. I was just looking at this crazy hoe, "oh yall dem tookahville hoes" L'a laughed

"Fuck u" dude said to L'a

"Dont get put under that seat" L'a laughed making me laugh we was both just laughing

Shorty swung on me, no lie that bitch hurt. My eyes widen before I swung on her knocking her right in that fat ass noes. She grabbed my hair swinging me to the floor. I sent blows to her face since she wad on top. She was scratching me. I managed to flip us over and get back on my feet. I grabbed her hair, dragging her sending blows to her face. "Stop" she cried trying to block hits. When I thought she had enough, I stopped I seen L'A fighting dude. It was hella people just watching and recording.

I hit dude in his neck, making him gasp. Then me and L'a start jumping him. well not fr cause bae was doing more damage I was just throwing hit here and there.

When we heard sirens, I grabbed L'a ole strong ass. Then we took off down the street.

+++++

Excuse any mistakes