EPILOGUE

Song: we belong together by Mariah Carey. That's honestly one of my favorite songs and it's PERFECT for this chapter.
Enjoy
-------
"Lily."Cameron said with a big grind on his face.

"Baby, please tell me what it is" he said placing his hands on my stomach.

I Looked down at my kneeling Husband and smiled. We been through so much together.

Nobody thought we'd end up together because we aren't soulmates, but who says you can't create your own love. That's what Cam and I did. We created our own Destiny and I'm loving every second of the destiny we created. I remenber that night I was taken away from him. The day that I made the deal with the devil. The day that we thought that Cam and I were gone for good. I remember the day of my 18th birthday

Flashback

"okay if I show you your mother you have to promise to leave Cam and be with me. So do we have a deal" he said smiling from ear to ear.

"yes Hunter." I said rolling my eyes " if you give me my mother I will be your love and wedded wife."

"Don't I have a say in this" Cam said with an expression that can only be describe as Angry and panic.

"oh come on baby do you seriously believe that Hunter will make my mother magicaly appear." I said smirking at Hunter.

Hunter smirked back "Happy birthday Hailey or should I say Happy birthday my dear future Wife"

I rolled my eyes already bored of his games then turned around ready to go inside and cuddle with Cam

"Hailey..." I heard a woman voice whispered. I turned around and there standing starring right at me with red puffy eyes is my mother, Her long black hair looks longer she lookes Skinner and much older but it was her.

her eyes are the same light blue color, her nose and ears were the same, her voice sounds the same as well it was her it's my mother

"Hailey " she whispered again.

"Mom..." I whispered elated, confused, worried and scared. that's when I remembered the promise I had made to Hunter."

End of flashback

Next flashback

My mother and I went to Hunter's pack house to stay. We didn't really have a choice that was part of the deal.

When I arrived there I asked her a lot of questions about her whereabouts.

It turns out that the shiveltin pack which was my father's neighboring pack was the cause of my father's dead. The Alpha of that pack placed the deer where it was That night.

He knew my father would never hurt an animal. That pack caused the accident hoping all of us in the car would die.Right after the Accident a member of that pack played the roll of one of the paramedics and poisoned my father with a needle.

Everything was such a big rush he didn't have the chance to put the needle with the Poisson in my mother and so ge disappeared. My mother was hurt badly when she arrived at the hospital but once she was treated.

Our pack doctor suggested she went in hiding to try and solve this situation when the time came, it was very unlikely that such a powerful Werewolf like my father could die in a car accident .

Once she found out what had really happened to us that night of the car crash for years she was travelling around the world learning different ways to mask her scent and ways to get into the shiveltin territory without being killed.