Chapter twenty five

The next morning I woke up to the most beautiful sight I have ever seen in my life. Cameron's sleeping face looked so peaceful and beautiful. I looked down at my body and saw his arm is securely wrapped around my waist.

I gently pulled the cover off me and walked in his bathroom I took a long shower and brush my teeth with one of the unused brushes that he had.

I wrapped myself with his towel and looked around the bathroom then I realized that I didn't have anything clean to wear and I am NOT wearing the dirty clothes I had on yesterday. I walked out the bathroom in into his room searching for anything clean to wear I found nothing.

what am I going to do now I thought desperately.

you could always walk around with a towel around you laila suggested you never say something good,do you? I asked her she just ignored me

“exactly" I said giggling

“Oh shut it" she answered angrily

“Awh don't be angry darling I still love" I told her then made a kissing noise

and just as I was about to walk back in the bathroom I felt someone's arms wrapped around my waist which made me jumped right out of my skin.

“AHHHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed shocked but ready to attack what ever perv is touching me then I heard Cam chuckling I relax immediately and turned around

“ what is wrong with you. you just scared the living hell out of me" I said making the best angry face I could master.

“I'm sorry" he said pouting then pulled me closer to him which left no space between our body

“how could you do this to me on my birthday" I said with a smirk

“OH MY GOD HAILEY TODAY IS YOUR BIRTHDAY. YOU NEVER TOLD ME THE DAY OF YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!"

“I know" I answered grinning from ear to ear but now you know my birthday so yay me. oh and if you haven't forgotten I am practically naked I only have a towel on me no underwear no br-"

I stopped talking when I saw that evil smirk on his face.

“don't even think about it Cam" I said taking a few steps back. he took a step forward I turned around  and ran out of his bedroom he chases me into the hallway I ran down the stairs laughing my towel almost feel off me I opened it and tight it again while running.

“I am going to get you" Cam screamed laughing.

I ran faster I opened a door and found myself staring at the street I can't run around the street with a towel on me and a crazy boy chasing me I closed the door and ran left I didn't see cam so I hind behind the leather couch in the living room.

“gotcha" cam yelled from behind me and takled me and straddled me.

“hmmmm that's a pretty towel where'd you get it" he asked playing with the knot I made to hold my towel in place.

“it's your towel. stupid!" I yelled trying to get away from him.

“you got mouth,don't you" he said with a smirk let's see how fresh you going to be when I do this"

before I could comprehend what he met he started tickling my stomach I scream kicked yelled. “ oh my Lord Cameron STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!!!! AHHHHH" I screamed still laughing and rolling in the floor.

“say sorry for calling me stupid"

"Never!!!" I said still laughing as tears fall down my face. I laughed so hard my stomach started  hurting me as well.

“ say it. and say you the best boyfriend in the world and I want to marry you someday. oh and you are sexy as hell and I love kissing your soft delicious lips" Cam said still tickling me. I said nothing so he moved up to my rib cage and tickled me harder.

“Ok. O.K. " I YELLED

he stopped tickling me and grin “ I am waiting" I was about to run from under him when he grabbed my waist and said “ where do you think your going"

“no where" I said giving him my best innocent face.

he shakes his head and say “ you have something to tell me so say it"

“fine" I said in a miserable tone “I am sorry for calling you stupid. you're the best boyfriend in the world and I want to marry you someday"

“ Anddddddd" he said smiling a huge smile showing off his perfectly white teeth.

“ and you are sexy as hell and I love kissing your soft delicious lips" I finished with a fake gagging sound.

he laughed “that wasn't so hard was it"

I smiled “ Cam go shower I can smell your dirty underwear and it smells like rooting onions"

his mouth dropped opened “no it does NOT"

“yeah it does"

“No." he said pouting then smile “ come put your head in my underwear and smell it"

“ewwwwwww. gross Cameron what's wrong with you" I said hitting his arm playfully.

he bust out laughing “come on.smell it" he said trying to grab my hair I ran from under him

“eeeewww gross" I screamed while running away from him

he catches me breathless and still laughing and pushed me against a wall. I stopped laughing and smiled at his pouting lips.

“ahhh you so cute" I said looking at his handsome face. he smirked “well... what can I say I am one fine piece of working shit"

i giggled “your a piece of shit alright"

“Not funny" he said then slowly lowered his lips to mine kissing me. slowly then more aggressive his tongue explored my mouth as if there was a hiding treasure in it that he was eager to find.

he then slide his hands between my towels and touched the skin on my rib cage lowering his hands until he reaches my waist and started making small circles in them  causing me to shiver in delight then small goosebumps began to form all over my body as he works his lips on mine and his hands on my body

___________________________________________________

I AM SOOOOO SORRY FOR THE VERY LONG WAIT. DON'T BLAME ME BLAME MY VACATION TO HAITI.!!!

I PROMISE I will have an UPDATE again this week maybe even tomorrow and the next chapter will be FULL of DRAMA because HUNTER will be making a small visit to Hailey with a Wonderful surprise even I can't wait.

thx for waiting PLEASE vote, comment and follow me