Chapter two

When I arrived at the hell hole called school, I felt sick in the pit of my stomach. It's not that I hate school, I just hate my "fellow students". Most of them are horrible people, that's why I'm allergic to this place.
I was walking to my locker when the school's queen bee blocked my path.
"Oh, hi loser, how are you doing?" She asked in her sickly sweet voice. I didn't say anything and attepted to walk past her. She grabbed me by the front of my shirt.
"Listen, freak. When I ask you a question, you answer me, understand? You don't have the right to walk away from me like that!" She spoke dangerously. She turned her head to the rest of her brat squad, "Right girls?" She asked. "Right," They echoed, smirking, as if they knew something that I didn't.
Megan turned back to me with a huge smirk on her plastic face then said to her friends, "Let's have some fun with this freak, shall we?".

She took hold of my hair, dragging me to the bathroom and slapped me with all her strength right in my face making me hit the ground.

She crouched to my level, "You will never try to walk away from me again, and when I talk to you, you answer me respectfully, got that, freak?"

"yes, I understand, Megan," I murmured, tears falling down my burning face.

Then, she slapped me again and I started screaming bloody murder. I touched my cheeks with my hands trying to soothe the pain, but it burned like hell.

Megan bent down and looked at me straight in the eye and said "I think you learned your lesson, freak, and this is how it will always be, me looking right down at you. You're dirty, worthless, and a nobody. That's why no one likes your ugly self. Just do us all a favor and kill yourself already. I bet you will never have a mate, I mean, if anybody is unfortunate enough to have you as a mate, they will reject your ass in a heartbeat"

With that being said, she slapped me one more time then turned around and went out the door. The way her slaps hurt me can't compare to the way her words scarred me.

I finished crying, washed my face, dried it and got out of the bathroom. I looked at the ground, praying to god that nobody sees my bruises.

I looked at the clock and saw that I was 12 minutes late for class. I sighed and entered first period class, which was maths.

Mrs.Gomez stood in front of the class, she turned to me when I entered.

"Hailey, why are you 12 minutes late for class," she yelled.

"I am sorry, Mrs.Gomez," I whispered with my head down, not making eye contact.

"Hailey, look at me when I am talking to you. Or am I too ugly for you to look at" she fumed

"N..no, Mrs.Gomez," I said, looking at her this time. She, along with half the class, gasped when they saw the purple and red bruises covering my face.

"What happened to you?" Mrs.Gomez asked.

"Nothing," I whispered. She sighed then told me to go to my seat. I gladly obeyed and went to the far left corner of the classroom. I sat down and started taking notes.

________

Edited by the wonderful HagarWaleedMahmoud.This is Dedicated to her for her hard work.