CHAPTER THREE

I feel something tickle my face and I try to swat it away with my hand while I keep my eyes closed, not wanting to open them. Swatting at the thing in my face doesn't help because it doesn't go away. I become frustrated and slowly open my tired eyes. What I see in front of me is some light greyish silver hair. No...not some...I mean a whole fricking head full of silver hair that is flowing down out of someones head looking like a waterfall, but not flowing, just there in front of me. 

I hear slight humming in front of me on the other side of the long hair that keeps tickling my face. The figure in front of me with the long hair is wearing a black cloak with a light grey colored sash going from one shoulder to the hip on the figures other side. The figure turns around and I about sceam, but before I have the chance to, he smiles and I black out again. 

=============================================================================

I open my eyes and steady myself, trying to keep myself from getting dizzy or lightheaded. there, sitting on a chair looking through a book, is the man I for some reason dream about and love:

The Undertaker.

"Ahh, so you're awake now," a familiar voice says, coming from the man in the chair. I rub my eyes and slowly sit up. "W-where am I? Are you really who I think you are?" I ask in disbelief. "Well, it depends on who you think I am, heh heh heh," he says. "The Undertaker... Am I right?" I ask, pretty sure that I am right. "Smart girl... well it doesn't take much to guess who I am." Undertaker says. "Why were you in the tree beside my garage?" I finally ask. "Adventuring!!! How I love doing that!!! Then I got worn out and went back to where I came from, that tree. I just waited a little bit and then some things somehow struck me as funny. I was surprised the tree didnt fall down. That delayed me from coming back here. Then, a young lady showed up. She fainted and I brought her back here with me. That woman is you... obviously, heh heh heh," he answers. 

"You came... from a tree?" I ask, confused. "Apparently! So tell me, what is your name, young lady?" Undertaker asks, setting his book on a coffin beside him. I sit up on the coffin-bed-thingy and look at the man. "McKenzie... McKenzie Brunswick is my name," I finally say. "Ahh, what a lovely name you have, McKenzie! May I shorten it?" He asks, then gives his odd little chuckle. "Sure..." I say, figuring he is gonna shorten it to 'Kenzie' like everyone else. "Good! I'll call you Mikki! It suits you better in my opinion! heh heh heh!" Mikki? wow...I like it... I think to myself. 

"So...why did you take me here?" I ask. "Well, Mikki, you fainted and I saw your lovely shirt, not knowing how you got it though, but I decided to bring you back with me," he replies. I look down at the shirt I'm wearing. It has a picture of Undertaker on it. I picked out the picture myself and had it printed onto a dark grey t-shirt. "Oh...yea...I'm a huge fan of this extrememly handsome stud," I say, forgetting that the "extremely handsome stud" was right in front of me. 

Undertaker lets out a chuckle and smiles. His smile is basically the only part of his face that I can see, since his hair covers his eyes and part of his nose. "Uh...anyway...Undertaker-" suddenly he cuts me off. "Heheheh, please Mikki, call me Adrien. Its spellied A-D-R-I-E-N. No 'A', heheheh," he says. My stomach gets a funny feeling as the man I find amazing said I can call him by his real name, even though I didn't think he had one. "okay...well...Adrien...how long will I be here?" I ask. "Aww...wanting to leave me, are you? How sad," Adrien says, frowning. "No I wanna stay so badly. more than you think. I thought you would want to send me home! Please let me stay!" I say, sounding like a begging child. "OOOO COMPANYYYYY!!!" Adrien says, making me giggle. I blush knowing his real name and that I get to call him by it. I blush more that he made his own name for me that I now only want him to call me.