CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR

====UNDERTAKER====

i wake up and dont move. i just take everything in. just eyes open. i dont know why, but i just feel like it. i hear a small, adorable noise and i look around for it. i finally notice Mikki curled into my chest, her hands gripping my cloak and her face buried in the fabric. she looks so ADORABLE! Mikki is literally CURLED into me like a little puppy or kitten and i just smile. i continue to look at her. then, so very slowly, i see her eyes flutter open and she tilts her head up to look at me while her head still rests on the bed. "how long have you been watching me?" Mikki asks in a small tired like voice. "not long, but long enough for me to thing about how happy i am to have you." i say.

i see Mikki's bottom lip tremble a little and she grips my cloak tighter and buries her face in it again. i chuckle a little and run my fingers through her hair. we then both get out of bed and get ready for school. i tell Mikki to go first, then i go about 5 minutes later so nobody will suspect anything. i go into the Reapestry room to start the day.

====Sebastian====

i honestly dont know what Grell's problem is. i mean, he has been coming over at random times and we both know there are many other people he can easily annoy other than me.

i carry on with my daily routines for the young master and everything else of course, but i now have Grell popping up at random times, bugging me as i work.

i hear knocking. i sigh. that is the too familiar sound of someone knocking on the manor door. i go to open it and get ready to dodge Grell. he flies into the wall behind me and i close the door. i have stopped bothering to ask why he is here because there really is no point anymore.

====UNDERTAKER====

i walk into the parlor and slam the door behind me. Mikki had told me she wouldnt be home until a little later because she is getting help from Ronald Knox. i take a deep breath to try to relax myself and i try to get my mind off of everything. i go into the parlor room and look at some of the bodies in the coffins before deciding who to work on. 

i get through multiple customers and i know its really late. i really want to stay up to wait for Mikki, but i need to stop worrying about her with that damn Ronald, so i go into my room. i lay down on my bed and close the casket lid and soon i am off in a deep sleep.

"Adrien." i hear a soft voice say. i slowly open my eyes and see Mikki leaning next to me. a smile forms on her lips and i smile back. i do her hair and walk her to the door, where she gives me a kiss then opens it and goes into the reaper world. 

i remember the body due today, so i start working on that. it is slightly more difficult than the rest because of all the wounds, but that just allows me to have more fun.

====SEBASTIAN====

i have just finished preparing dinner for my young master and he comes down and begins eating, when i hear a knock on the door. i sigh and walk to the door to answer Grell's knock.

i open up the door, but dont get attacked. i feel something run into me and i look down. i am looking down at Lady McKenzie's head. she is crying harder than i thought someone could. she is crying into me.