~Chapter 1: That's a good Gunter

Side Note: Looking back to the first chapter, I probably could of reworded some things. Developed a better beginning with some better dialogue and context. But it's always fun to see how things started. No matter the downside. I don't obsess over this story, but the idea holds a special place in my heart. Simon and Marcy is my all-time favorite episode of Adventure Time. The reason being, it made me feel something for a silly cartoon. Rebecca Sugar is a true gem when making stories in the cartoon world, and I am forever grateful for her impact. So with that, enjoy my little story.

"YEAWH! ONWARDS MY MINIONS!" Simon says holding onto his handle tightly moving across the snowy landscape with nothing in sight nearby but blowing winds of snow, yelling at his pack of dogs carrying him away "FASTER! FASTER!" unreasonably frustrated at the speed he kicks his huge bag of supplies. The front dog slightly turns his head back with an annoyed face at Simon, he noticed. "Ohh, What're you lookin' at! Don't like me YELLING pal!?" He says grinning, "HeHeHah... huh..?"

As the dogs pulled him through, he passes a figure in the snow barely making it out

"Marcy?" he watches the figure pass until abruptly thudding into a large ice glacier knocking his crown off his head, seeing all his dogs are gone. He looks up at the glacier, "What on Earth? Where did this come from..?" Looking at the large structure stranded in the snow, he notices his crown. It was stuck in the glacier as its tip penetrated the ice forming a large crack. "Oh Boy" He crosses his arms "Now what are you doing there you silly" He walks up to it and starts pulling on it without caution. The cracking growing wider and wider, completely oblivious, the wind starts to speed up, the sky starts to turn green. Pulling harshly on the crown having the crack grow and grow and grow. A whisper is heard from the sky, "You will be saved "

He pulls out the crown and looks up, "Wuh?"

The crack spreads over the glacier, towering over Simon Petrikov. "uh oh" It slowly starts too crumble as bit by bit. Larger and larger pieces of ice crumble down on top on Simon "AH!NO!AAHH!!"
Looking up as the ice falls the sky grows into a deep green with faces resembling to skulls reaching over the sky, one of the faces grows lower and lower almost peering into the ice, into his soul.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH--"

"AAaah"

"auh, awh jeez.."

He wakes up in the corner of his medium sized cave being lit upon by a torch, his dogs laying around unhooked from the sled, he looked down at his coat and saw he spilled his can of beans all over him when he fell asleep. "Now it's trying to change memories into this mess?" he says adjusting his crown on his head. "Can't keep a single good memory anymore, and what was that dream all about, and who am I talking too?" he looks around and the dog from his dream peeked up and looked at him with a blank face.

Simon whistled and said, "Here boy" waving his arm over. The dog smiled frantically with his tongue flopping out and ran over to him, he smelled Simon and noticed the beans and started licking them clean. "Hehehe,Hahahah, Oohoho,Ha, That's a good Gunter"

(Continued)