~Chapter 8: GIVE ME YOUR SOUL!

"The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars,

But in ourselves, that we are the underlings."

Simon's face was smashed against the hot surface of a wall with a giant monster holding him there. "MY SISTER BOUGHT ME THAT PHONE YOU EARTH WORM. A SIMPLE PARTING GIFT, SMASHED TO BITS BY YOU!" Simon didn't think this through, blast it. Hunson took the form of his menacing monster look again just to scare Simon. It was working, you could tell he was mad about his phone. Simon pushing on the wall as his head was being squeezed against the wall. "Look! It's justa phone! I'll buy you a new one for pete's sake!" He struggled to announce. "GAH, YOU WILL TASTE THE END OF MY BOOT OLD MAN!" Hunson said as he lifted Simon away and kicked him off square in the ham cheeks. "Ow!" Simon landed under Hunson as he levitated over Simon with anger in his eyes. "I'm not old! I'm only 47!.. I think?"

Abadeer swooped down and lunged his arm at Simon in a yelling roar. Simon moved out of the way, "You're probably 10 times older than me!" Abadeer laughed and states, "My age doesn't concern you mortal, now lie down and die!" Another lunge and Simon sprang into action. "Oh no, I came here to talk!" Jumping out of the way from another one of Hunson's attacks. "To ask questions! I need answers from the Lord of Evil himself!" Hunson squinted his eyes in a unsure manner. "ENOUGH" He made a final lunge towards Simon while he was unprepared. *BASH!* Simon's shocked expression followed as he quickly summoned an Ice Shield that was immediately broken and shattered. Abruptly sending Simon back a few meters from the impact. Simon on the floor gasping as he looked down at his hand with steam emitting from it.

Simon stood back up, but weary. Slouching slightly, and looked up at Hunson. That shield drained a lot since being in a world of fire. He pooped himself out. A dark figure hovered close, the deep voice was gone and the demon was actually using his normal humanoid voice. "I actually admire these futile attempts to even get close to me, guy." His eyes glowed a bright green as he stared down at Petrikov. "But I'm a, busy, business man, not so much the quote on quote, 'Lord of Evil' anymore." He scoffed a laugh, " I mean really, thanks though. Good to know people out there still have me figured out. So you should know this is the part where you..." His voice grows deeper and monstrous. "GIVE ME YOUR SOUL!"

"Geh!" Simon was disgusted as he saw Hunson's mouth open up severely over his face and started to suck up the air around him like a vacuum cleaner. Simon tried to turn but suddenly felt lifeless as a white figure tried to escape from his body. Oh my, is this my soul? Simon turned back to see his soul being sucked away from himself. It wasn't the idea that Simon was about to die, or have his soul be devoured by this demon monster thing that frightened him. It was.. he could see the figure of his white transparent soul. It didn't have a crown, a beard, or the teeth of a monster. It was just him, what he used to be, what he could be. And now... what he can never be.

Hunson stopped vacuuming everything and closed up his mouth. Simon's soul smacked right back inside him, his eyes restored to a full bright white. Representing his life, he even gasped for air. "Look this is gonna sound weird but I have a really bad itch that I can't reach like this, do you mind helping me out or..?" Simon was still gasping but turned back to Hunson who was just floating there awkwardly. Simon nodded as he coughed. "Great!" The monster landed on the the floor and turned around. He pointed at the spot on his grotesque back where the itch was. Simon climbed onto his back and started scratching. "Right there?" Simon asked. "Oooh, Yeah. Right there."