Chapter Two: Visitor

You were laying on the couch listening to your music when you heard a knocking sound coming from your door. You didn't get many visitors so you were a little startled. You got up and went to the door and looked out the peephole. Outside was a handsome looking goat monster wearing a purple hoodie unzipped with a black delta rune t-shirt underneath it. You opened up the door and he looked up at you and smiled.

"Hi!! I'm Asriel, I just moved in across the street and figured I come by and greet my neighbors." He explained to you.

"Well come on in, make yourself at home." You invited Asriel into the house and he came in and sat on the couch. You went into the kitchen and came back with two glasses of Arnold Palmer.

"Nice place you got here, uhh what's your name?" Asriel asked, slightly embarrassed.

"It's (Y/N). And thanks. I have to keep the damn place clean because my deadbeat father can't be bothered to make time to come home from his tight schedule of getting drunk and fucking prostitutes." You say, your voice filled bitterness at that last part. You wince a little after you finish your sentence, you had no business bringing him into this. He probably doesn't even c-

"Holy shit dude, that's terrible!! How do you get by?" Asriel asks, his voice filled with worry.

"On ramen noodles, Red Bull and selling my dads useless old shit." You chuckle a bit at that last part. If he knew you were selling his stuff he would kill you. But you honestly didn't give a fuck.

"Sounds pretty damn rough (y/n). How about around 5 you drop by and have dinner at my place? My parents are at the school till 8 setting up some shit so they wouldn't really care." Asriel offered.

"Sounds pretty good. I'll see you then Azzy. Thanks!!" You thank him. He smiles warmly at you, says goodbye and goes to greet the rest of the neighborhood. Then it hits you.

You just gave him nickname even though you just met him. Then you have another realization.

He is hot as fuck. And you have a crush on him.

Well shit.