Chapter Ten: Fun in the dark~MALE~

AN: Because I'm so thoughtful of my readers, I've decided to do BOTH a male and female smut chapter :3 the female one will be out tomorrow, tonight if I feel up to it. AND as another announcement, I'm into FNAF now (follower count instantly plummets) I will still make UT books but I won't be making them as often :P
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Later that night)

You and Asriel waved goodbye to Toriel and Asgore as they drove off to go to the movie theater to see Suicide Squad. (yes, FUCK YES) When their car was finally out of sight Asriel picked you up bridal style, eliciting a yelp of surprise from you, making Asriel giggle. You blushed and he carried you upstairs to his bedroom and gently laid you down on his bed. He softly kisses you and slip his purple shirt off, revealing his well toned chest. You stared in awe at his bare chest, mouth wide open.

"What? See something you like?" Asriel says, he gets on top of you and starts kissing you. He licks the bottom of your lip, asking for entrance. You comply and open your mouth for Asriel to explore every inch of the interior of your mouth. Asriel breaks the kiss and gets up and takes off his pants and underwear, exposing his rock hard member.

"I don't think it's fair that I'm standing here all naked and your still fully clothed. Why don't we fix that~?" Asriel purred in your ear. You nod and get up. You take off all of your clothing, leaving you bare. Asriel looks over your (body type: Slim, muscular, chubby) body and smiles.

"You look beautiful babe. And I think that you would look even better on your hands and knees~" Asriel said, licking the side of your face, making you turn 50 shades of red. You do as he says and get on your hands and knees and take his cock in your hand and start to jerk it off. He moans, making you grin. You lick the tip and then take all of it in your mouth. It almost makes you gag but you keep on sucking. Determined on pleasuring your boyfriend.

"O-oh fuck (y/n). Your really good at this" Asriel says, moaning. You continue to suck him off for about another 6 or so minutes before he signals for you to stop. He lays you on the bed, face up. He gets on top of you and positions his cock out side of your ass.

"Are you ready for this?" Asriel asks, his tip prodding at your entrance. You kiss him on the lips for a few seconds before responding.

"Fuck me daddy~" You lustfully purr into his ear. Asriel thrusts deep into you, you cry out in pain and Asriel gives you a moment to adjust to his size. You nod your head, signaling him that he can move. He starts to thrust into you at a normal pace, making you pant and moan as waves of pleasure shoot through your body. You reach down and start to rub your (dick size) cock.

"F-faster daddy, make me your little whore!!" You moan and Asriel starts to thrust into you at an inhuman speed (maybe because he's got a hypercock~.) You start to fap faster as you can feel yourself about to cum.

"A-Asriel, I'm about to cum!!" You yell

"F-fuck me too!!" He yells as he releases his seed into you, you release yourself onto yours and Asriels chest. Asriel pants and collapses on top of you. And you both fall into a peaceful sleep.