Chapter 15

"I hate you..."

"W-what...?!" Jack had erection of his shocked eyes filled with horror.

"I HATE YOU!" Signe repeated.

"Why d-do you h-hate me? I was protecting you and keeping you happy."

"PROTECTING ME?! You promised for me not to call the police, but I promised you to lock the door after you went to have a visit with Mark. And some burglar busted into our home and stole almost all of our food. THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!"

"I'm so sorry, Signe..."

"Well I have you so many chances. I trusted you, and you broke almost all of my promises since we were together. I was trying to help you, and you just ignored every promise I made. You never cared about me!" She explained.

"Signe.. I love you! I care about you, I just..." Jack paused.

"You worthless piece of garbage! I wish that you were never born. I wish that we aren't together anymore, which this happens NOW!" Signe bursts into tears of anger. "You don't care about me, you only care about yourself cause your not a true boyfriend."

"But Signe I..." Jack fell into his knees before he reached his hand out to her.

Signe backed away crossing her arms with her face building in serious anger.

"I what?!" Signe growled.

"I care about your feelings!"

"You don't care about me? Just my feelings?"

"It's the same thing..."

"Probably not, get out of my house!"

"I-"

"NOW!!!" Signe yelled which almost hurt his ears pointing at the door with her sharp finger. "Don't call or anything! Don't turn back when you leave. We are through, Jack!"

"I'm Sean, not Jack..."

"I DON'T CARE! JUST GO!"

Jack got up to his feet slowly without a word, gasping and sobbing quietly as his tears started to run as he walks downstairs to the front door to exit Signe's house pausing his movement of walking without turning back as Signe lowers her finger watching Jack exit the house and closed the door softly and soundless.

Signe sighed as she walks to her living room and sits down on her sofa, had her hands on her head sobbing loudly.

Jack immediately woke up and realized it was a dream, he was immediately in tears.

"Why does every different nightmare comes to haunt me everytime when I fall asleep...?" He whispers to himself as he sniffles trying not to sob.

After all that pondering, he thinks of his plan starting in a few days. He was still in position as he closed his eyes automatically falling asleep.

I apologize to everyone that I'm not gonna write stories until Friday... but I hope you have patients. I will be seeing you soon! You guys are still amazing and you all live in my hearts, cause I love your beautiful compliments.

Have a nice day. I will see you my septic-friends in the next chapter.

                                                                             - MelyrraaRW