三(three)

Minhyuk's POV

"Hyung,what did you and Subin talk about earlier?"I.M asked.

"Nothing..I just told her not to cry easily"I said as he nodded.

"That Subin is that Subin right?"Kihyun asked as he pulled me into my room."What do you mean Kihyun?"I asked.

"Don't play dumb with me Minhyuk,she is Kim Subin from Class 4 right?That quiet,lonely one you ignored"He said.

I sighed."Yeah she is"I said."You should tell her!You missed her for such a long time!"He said.I shook my head.

"No..she's unstable..I should give her time.."I said."Okay..Don't give her too much..It'll end up hurting her if you do"He said as I nodded.

I shut my eyes and fade to sleep.After a few hours,I get woken up by Hyungwon.

"Hyung!Wake up!Shownu hyung brought us chicken!"He said as I ruffled his hair and nodded.(#hyunghyukfeels)

"Hyung!"Hyungwon called as I laid back on my bed."I said I'll go!"I said as I got up.

We ate then started to watch TV.
"Subin is really pretty huh hyung?"Jooheon said.I nodded,not taking my eyes off the television.

"I want to know her.."He said quietly before drifting off to sleep.

Jooheon wants to know her..Will he make a move?He probably won't..But..

Meh..stop thinking about this Minhyuk.Subin is just your friend.

Just your friend echoed in my mind as I drift off to wonderland.

*The Next Day*

"YAH LEE MINHYUK!WAKE UP!"Kihyun's voice said as I got up.

"What do you want?It's 4 in the morning"I answered."It's 7 am,get up"Shownu hyung's voice said.

"Really?"I asked as I checked my phone.7:23 am.

"Oh shit!"I cussed as I ran to the bathroom."Watch your language Lee Minhyuk!"I heard Wonho hyung say.

I wash my face and run into the shower for about 5 minutes.Then I bumped into someone making me fall on top of him.

But it wasn't any of the guys,it was Subin.

"M-minhyuk oppa..What are you doing?"She asked as my towel slowly loosened.

I pulled it back up and ran back to my room."Minhyuk oppa!"."Arghhh!Kim Subin"I said as I blushed.

She saw me shirtless..I wonder how she reacted inside..

*THEORY #1*

"Minhyuk oppa!Are you okay?"She could say.

Since she's always be cold,I don't think so..

*THEORY #2*

"Minhyuk oppa,you look so sexy in a towel"She said licking her lips.

But..Subin isn't that dirty..

*THEORY #3*

"Minhyuk oppa..Let's go out..Please"She said.

..I give up this is too hard!!!

I get dressed and exit the room.They were all eating ramen.It was delicious.

"Wow!Who made this?This tastes great!"Jooheon said."Me and Subin did"Kihyun said.

Subin knows how to cook now..Wonder how long that took her.

Subin's POV-

After eating,we left to the shooting."You guys should go to makeup,I'm gonna talk to the producers first"I said.

"Where's Lee?"One of the producers asked."Oh..Lee sunbae is on break that's why I'm watching them"I said.

"A twentyone year old watching seven boys?Is Kim PD crazy?"I heard one of the writers.

"Excuse me..I can hear you.."I said as they bowed.*RINGTONE*

"Ne appa?"I ask."How are the boys?"He asked."Oh.they're in makeup right now..They're going to film in a while"I said.

"Tell them good luck and be careful"He said."Ne appa.."I said."Who was that?"A writer asked.

"Kim PD.."I said."But you called him Appa.."He said."Exactly..He is my father"I said as I bowed and walked to the boy's waiting room.

"Wow..That is the manager life I guess..Where is Lee Sunbae anyway.."I say to myself.

I finally check my phone and see that he said"Can't come to shooting,i'm sick".Meh..more or less the same.

"Monsta X ready please!"The producer said as the boys exit the room.

"Fighting!"I cheered them on as they smiled and sat down."Welcome to XXX with your host XXXXX!Today our guests are MONSTA X Hello!"The MC greeted.

"Hoo!Hello we are MONSTA X!"They said as they applaused.

I walked off into some resting place and lied on the couch."Excuse me.."I heard someone whisper.

I look around to see nothing."Noona!"He yelled as I saw I.M looking at me.

"What are you doing Changkyun ah?"I asked."We were given a break for a while.."He said.

"Ah...Really?"I asked as he nodded.