十六(sixteen)

Minghao's POV-

It isn't me that Subin noona likes.

It obviously not me,

She's obviously in love with Minhyuk hyung..Minhyuk hyung is basically her entire life,compared to me who is just a younger sibling in her life.

I bump into her,the her who was alone on the balcony,drunk and lying on the hammock.

"N-noona?"I blurt out.Before she makes eye contact with me,I take a moment to study her features.

Her beautiful black hair and how it shone in the moonlight,her pale face and rosy cheeks.I was in love with all of those,cause they were all her.

We made eye contact and she widen her eyes."M-minmin oppa?"She stuttered.

Minmin oppa?Is she talking about Minhyuk hyung?

This kid..Doesn't she remember Minhyuk hyung was Minmin.It was obviously him.

The brown hair,the nice white skin she described him with,he had it all.

She went up to me and hugged me tightly.Her tears fell from her eyes as I pat her back."It'll be alright.."I say as she cries on my shoulder.

She reaked of alchohol and looked really different.Must have drank a lot. She suddenly passed out on my shoulder and I quickly bring her to her bed and lay here down.

"Minmin.." She groaned as she got confortable in the covers.Noona..

I stroked her cheek softly and sighed.

"Noona,you must really treasure Minhyuk hyung huh?"I said to the sleeping beauty quietly."If only I could be yours.." I pouted.

"But..I'll put my feelings aside..for you noona..I'll let you be with Minhyuk hyung..as I watch you be happy from afar."I smiled kissing her cheek softly before exiting her room.

"I'll try to move on noona..I love you.."I said turning off the lights.

The Next Day
Subin's POV-

I woke up due to my spinning head that was killing me.I got out of bed and looked around.There were people sleeping on my couch,some people sleeping on the trampoline and people in my pool.

That's gonna take a while to clean.

I sigh and try to search for the Monsta X members.I spot Hyungwon oppa and Wonho oppa
sleeping near the kitchen counter,arms wrapped around each other.

I smiled before waking them up."Oppa deul..Wake up!"I shout as Wonho's eyes shot open.

After that,me and the boys strted to wake everyone else up and they left the house.

I smile at the guys before going to the kitchen and making breakfast.As I cut the vegatables,I could feel someone wrap their arms around my waist and hug me.

"What the-"I face back to come in contact with Minhyuk oppa's amazing eyes.

"I-i.."He stuttered before hugging me ever so tightly."Subin's okay..Subinie's okay.."He mumbled kissing my head.

I smiled slightly and hugged him back."Did you miss me?"I asked as he looked at me and picked me up.

"Of course I missed you!"He shouted as I laughed.He suddenly stoped and put me down."Your laugh.."He said as the boys attention was paid on us.

Well,except for Hyungwon oppa's that is,he was still asleep.

"Was the cutest laugh I have ever heard!"He shouted happily as the guys laughed.I rolled my eyes and went back to cooking.

Getting called cute by him made my heart flutter slightly.

Just slightly.

I smile to myself before putting in the ingredients and putting the finishing touches on the dish.

*hiiiii ;u; sorry for not updating.. and thank you for getting this book to 600 reads~ :)) made me feel happyy*

*oh and try commenting to tell me what i should try to improve in my work so i can make it more enjoyable to read*

:))