六(six)

Subin's POV-

I say goodbye to the boys before exiting the house and fledding to the orphanage.

"Where's Subin unnie?"I heard one of the kids as the other."Can you sing the birthday song?"Another asked.

Dayoung was already sitting at the dinner table waiting.I smile and open the door.

"생일축하합니다!
생일축아합니다!
사랑하는 다영이!
생일축하합니다!"

We all song for her as she blew out the candles.

"Subin unnie!"She screamed as she tackled me."Annyong!"I said as she laughed and greeted me back.

"Happy Birthday!!"I said as I gave her the present."Wow!Thank you unnie!"She said as she took the present.

She opened it excitingly and gasped."OMG!IT'S A WATERGUN!! GSHSCHZNSGXH!"She shouted.

"What's a watergun?"Nayoung asked.She was only 5 so she didn't know much yet.

"It's basically a gun,you can shoot people with water"Dayoung explained."Thank you unnie!"She said as she hugged me.

The entire night was fun and memorable.It was already 10pm."I should really go home now..Have fun you guys.."I said closing the door to their bedroom.

Before I get out,I hear a soft cry come out from the balcony.It sounded so sad and helpless.

I run out and see Dayoung there.Crying sadly.I go up to her and closed her eyes.

"Who is this?"She asked as I opened her eyes."Peek a boo!"I said as she laughed.

"Why are you crying huh?"I asked wiping a tear away."Cause..I'm scared bout the move.."She said.

"You don't have to cry about it..I know that feeling of leaving something that meant something special.."I said.

"But..it's like leaving my own family behind..On a search to find a new one..And I don't even know if they'll accept me for me.."She said as I nodded.

"It's okay..You can come back here anytime..I promise the time you come back here,everyone'll remember you and love you"I said.

"Yaksuk?(Promise?)"She asked.I smiled and wrapped my pinky around hers.

"Thanks unnie!"She said hugging me then leaving to the bedroom.I realized we were about the same.I've been looking at her the wrong way.

Strong people have frights too..I get up and look down."It's dark out.."I said.I suddenly see a shadow from downstairs.

It must be Minghao.That late ass what's his excuse this time.I ran downstairs to welcome him.

I pulled on his ear."Where were you and why are you late to Dayoung's birthday?"I asked.

He got on his knees and said"Sorry noona!I was busy with my chemistry project then I slept then I woke up at like 10 and ran here".

"Eee..Why are your clothes so dirty?"I said tugging his coat.I took it off and left him in his white t-shirt.

"Keep yourself occupied while I make you some food.."I said as I went to the kitchen.

I cooked some rice and some chicken for him."Minghao ah,I'm going to go home okay?"I said as I waved at him.

I ran home and went into my room.I checked my phone a voicemail from the boys.

Kihyunie:KIM SUBIN!YO KIM SUBIN

Changkyunie:Noona!Jooheon hyung is acting weird!

Jooheon:No I am not!!Changkyun is weird!

Shownu:Yah Stop fighting on voicemail seriously you guys are so noisy!

Jooheon:Says the guy who sleeps with his eyes open!

Minhyuk:Subin ah!Annyong!!

Hyungwon:Subin ah!Annyong!*imitating Minhyuk*

Minhyuk:YAH CHAE HYUNGWON!

Wonho:Stop being so noisy!

Then it ended.I keep giggling at the voicemail.It was cute eventhough it was really random.

I don't regret becoming their assistant.I really don't.

"My beautiful daughter is laughing..What's going on?"He asked."Nothing appa..I heard a voicemail from the guys..It was really fun"I said.

"I told you it would be fun"He said as he hugged me.