Tour

I woke up at 5:30 am to the alarm I had set the night before. I quickly got out of bed and stumbled I'm the dark room to the light switch. I then got in the shower and put on my grey sweatpants that said 'New York' down the side with a black adidas hoodie and my adidas superstars. I put my long blonde hair into a messy bun. I neglected the make up because I would be flying to meet the boys in Boston for the show later. I had gone home for a few weeks because I was really sick and needed some rest.

I got my backpack and put my iPad in with my laptop, earphones and chargers. I grabbed my phone and suitcase and walked out of my apartment and called an Über to the airport. We got to the airport and I had just enough time to check in and call Tyler.

"Hey Ty, I'm about to get one the plane." I said into the phone.

"Okay, drive safe." Tyler yawned still half asleep.

"Bye Ty." I laughed lightly and got on the plane. I sat at the window seat in business class. There was no one next to me which was great. I put my earphones in when the plane took off and listened to music while drifting off to sleep. When the plane landed a flight attendant came and woke me up. I got my stuff and walked off the plane, then went to fetch my luggage. I was about to get my phone out to call Tyler when I saw a Josh coming towards me.

Josh hugged me, "never leave again. Tyler and I almost died." He said letting me go and taking my luggage from me.

I laughed and shook my head, "I'm surprised you didn't die." I smiled, "where's Tyler?" I asked when we got into the car.

"He's still sleeping." Josh laughed.

"Ugh that boy, thanks for fetching me Jishwa." I smiled at him.

"Anytime Thunder." He smirked at me knowing that I hated that nickname.

"Why thunder anyway?" I huffed.

"Ya know, there's thunder in storms and shit." He laughed and pulled into the hotel. I laughed at him and got my black alien backpack I then went to get my luggage from the trunk and took it out. "I'll take that." Josh said taking the suitcase.

"No, its fine I've got it Josh." I smiled at him and extending my hand for the suitcase back, "Josh that's your queue to give me the suitcase." I laughed lightly.

"Nope sorry, no can do." He said running with the large suitcase dragging behind him.

"Josh!" I yelled running after him, slinging my bag on my shoulder. I gave up, "thanks." I called and walked upstairs. I turned into the door that Josh had left open.

I walked into Josh and Tyler's room and saw Tyler sleeping on the bed, I looked at my phone. 9 am, I looked over at Josh who angled his phone to wards me. "Tyler, I'm here, and I have Chipotle for you!" I shouted jumping up and down on his bed. Tyler shoved me off by jumping up so quickly.

"Where?" He asked getting up and stumbling over me. Josh and I started laughing and Tyler stood there still too confused to know what was going. He looked around and saw me on the floor. "There's no Chipotle." He said looking down at the floor.

Josh laughed even more, "that's going on Snapchat." He said putting his phone down.

"Hey Ty-jo." I smiled at him still on the floor.

"You lied to me, how could you." He said fake crying.

"Sorry I had to get you up some way." I shrugged, "I'm going to shower." I said getting up and walking to the separate room with an on suite bathroom. I got into the shower and washed my hair, ugh I always felt so gross after getting off the plane. I got out and started getting ready for the show later. I put my black ripped skinny jeans on with a white halter neck crop top that exposed my belly button. I then put an oversized denim jacket on with my white adidas superstars. I did my makeup which consisted of, concealer, mascara, eyeliner and a natural lipstick. By now my hair was dry and I straightened it. I put my black watch on and saw that it was 2 pm already, I grabbed my alien backpack slung it over my shoulder and took my phone off of charge.

"Josh, Tyler!" I called. Walking into the small lounge area.

"Yeah?" Tyler said walking into the room with Josh following him.

"We need to go to soundcheck." I said walking out of the hotel room as Tyler and Josh followed me. We got into the tour bus, with Mark and the rest of the crew. The stage wasn't far and we were there quite quickly. We got out and started getting everything ready. The stage was set up, but the boys needed to go get ready. "You know where to go, you have an hour then I need you right back here." I said looking at my watch. "3:20" I walked off and let them do their thing and I started helping Mark with bits and pieces. I looked at my watch again, 3:40. I rolled my eyes and walked to their dressing room I didn't knock but walked in. They were sitting there throwing things at each other and running around.

"Tyler! Josh! What are you doing, twenty minutes late?" I exclaimed, okay you might think I'm harsh, but I'm dealing with children here if I don't act like this they'll never get anything done.

They stopped and looked like guilty kids that got caught drawing in the walls. "It was Josh!" Tyler said pointing his finger at him.

"Baby boy why did you rat me out?" Josh whined.

I sighed, "go to the stage for soundcheck." I said opening the door. They walked out and onto the stage. When soundcheck was finished we still had an hour to kill. We went back to the dressing room and sat down for a while.

"Hey guys I bear gifts." We heard Mark say entering the room. In his arms he carried Chipotle, Tyler and Josh basically attacked him and started eating. Mark and I laughed at their child like behaviour and started eating as well.

We relaxed for a while and then Tyler and Josh had to go onto stage. Mark and I followed them with cameras in hand and watched the show from behind set.

"Great show guys." I smiled and high fived them.

"Aww thanks Stormy." Tyler said hugging me.

"Ty, you need a shower." I said pushing him off and laughing. Soon after that we got on the bus and went back to the hotel. Josh and Tyler passed out as soon as we got there I smiled like a proud mother and decided to go shower and get ready for bed as well.

A/N so this is the first chapter, hope you enjoyed its a bit boring