Taco Bell

Strom's P.O.V

"Wake up!" I said like an agitated child.

"Storm, I need you to leave me to sleep." Tyler said trying really hard to be kind.

I sighed, "Come on guys, I'll take you to Taco bell." I bribed them.

"Don't lie to me." Josh said sitting up and squinting at me.

"I'm not lying but if you're not ready in ten minutes I'll have to leave without you." I said backing out of the room smirking. It was 9:30 and I had been awake for an hour already. I wake up early and go to be late, but hey I never said I was normal. I sat in lounge area and waited for my brother and Josh. I was wearing white skinny jeans with rips at the knees with a black long sleeved crop top that came to just above my belly button. My blonde hair was left down and I had put my silver hoop nosering in and three studs in on both of my ears and two in the cartilage at the top of my ears. I had my black Nike backpack with my white air force on. I had my big round black and gold hippie glasses resting on my head and was ready to go. I decided to get my iPhone 6s from my bag and scroll through Instagram while I waited. I saw a message from Jenna.

Jenna Joseph: Hey, just wanted to check you landed safely? ❤

Strom Joseph: Yeah I did thanks Jenn, but Josh and Ty will be the death of me.

Jenna Joseph: Tell me about it

I put my phone down as Tyler and Josh came out of the room . Tyler was wearing black jeans and a black hoodie, Josh was wearing black ripped jeans so that you could see his 'Tyler' tattoo and his NASA shirt with a grey snap back.

"Kay let's go, I'll pay." I said jumping up and slinging my bag over my shoulders. I put my glasses over my eyes and walked out of the hotel room. Josh and Tyler followed me down. "Shotgun!" I yelled running to the car.

"No fair, Jish she cheated." Tyler whined.

"Did not." I said leaning on the passenger door.

"Did too!" He said. "Josh tell her!" Tyler whined again.

"Yeah you didn't see the car yet, you're disqualified sorry thunder." Josh laughed.

"Ugh." I said getting into the back while Tyler looked at me with this smug look.

"Here." Josh said getting out and opening the door for me.

"Thank you." I said getting out, Tyler got out and we walked in. We all ordered a burrito. I pulled out cash to pay at the same time as Josh I glared at him. "No." I said giving the cashier the money before Josh could.

"Thank you Storm." Tyler said ruffling my hair. I fixed my hair and laughed at him.

"I could've paid." Josh said, crossing his arms over his chest and pouted.

"Aww I know, but I wanted to." I said and poked his bottom lip. "You can buy me ice cream if you really want to pay me back." I laughed we took the food and walked out and drove back to the hotel.

We got back and and walked into the room to eat, "I need to go to the mall just now." I said once I had finished.

"Want us to come with?" Josh asked eating his second burrito.

"Nah, its fine, I need to buy you a birthday present so you can't come with." I laughed lightly.

"You don't have to, you've brought me one every year for 6 years." He said.

"Josh you and I know even though you say this she's still going to buy it for you." Tyler said simply.

"Tyler's right you should listen to him." I said laughing, Tyler laughed at well and Josh sighed.

"I'll take you if you need?" Josh said finishing his food.

"Yeah thanks." I smiled at him. Tyler was still eating so he was quiet.

"You coming baby boy?" Josh asked as we got up and walked to the door.

"Nah you guys go ahead dog breath." Tyler smiled. Josh opened the door and let me walk out and then followed me down.

"Thanks for taking me." I smiled at Josh when we got in the car.

"Anytime." Josh said turning the car on and then turning the radio on. He then turned the radio on and 'stressed out' came on. He rolled his eyes and turned it off again. "Why is this the only song the play of ours?" He sighed.

I shrugged, "Sorry." I said.

"It's okay, don't be sorry." He smiled at me. Josh drove into the mall parking lot. "Just phone when you need me to pick you up." He smiled.

"Thanks Josh." I said smiling at him and closing the door.

I walked into the mall, shit I probably should've thought about what to get him first. I decided to go to the music store and look around in there. While I was looking two teenage girls walked up to me. The one sort of pushed the other one forward and smiled at me.

"Um, hi Storm, I'm a huge f-fan of twenty one p-pilots and I was wandering if I could maybe get a picture with you?" She stuttered.

"Yeah sure!" I smiled at her,I was used to this because I was with Josh and Tyler all the time keeping them out of trouble their fans knew me. We took a picture and they said thank you and walked off giggling and fangirling. I laughed lightly and continued looking.

"Hi do you need any help?" One of the people that worked there asked me.

"Um yes please, do you have any idea what I can get a drummer for his birthday?" I asked scratching the back of my neck.

"Yeah! We do personalised sticks?" He suggested.

"Actually that sound great." I smiled at him.

"Great, just choose a pair and tell us what you'd like on it then we'll have it ready by tomorrow if that's okay?" He said walking me to the drum sticks. I chose a pair plain drumsticks and asked them to put 'SpookyJim' on them in red. I paid for it and walked out. I walked around for a while and brought myself new clothes. It was getting late so I went to the Chipotle at the mall and picked up food for Josh, Tyler and myself.

"Hey Josh, would you mind picking me up?" I asked calling him.

"Yeah I'll be there in ten." He said into the phone and hung up. I waited outside and then saw his car pull up and got in. "You got food!" Josh exclaimed.

"Yeah, I'm awesome aren't I." I said smugly.

"See this is why we died without you because we starved." Josh said.

I laughed at him, we pulled in and I walked up to the hotel room where Tyler basically attacked me.

"Oh God I was so hungry." He said stuffing his face. I laughed at him and took mine and Josh's food from the bag. I handed the food to Josh.

After dinner Tyler went to shower then he skyped Jenna so Josh and I decided to watch a movie. We decided on Toy story, finding nemo and the incredibles.

Half way through the incredibles I started falling asleep. "Here." Josh said moving to a position where I could lean on him.

"Thanks Josh." I yawned. Josh put his arm around me. I looked up at him and smiled, I sneezed which caused Josh to laugh. I laughed as well.

"Your sneeze is so cute." Josh said and laughed lightly.

'Just like you.' I thought and blushed lightly. Wait what?

A/N soooo this chapter is not too interesting but eh oh well.