butterflies

(Thats Storm by the way✌)

I woke up in my bed and lazily got my phone. 7:30 am, what the actual fuck? I sighed well now I'm awake, I got up and put my Nike pro leggings on with a Nike sports bra. I put my Nike running shoes on and got my earphones in and picked my phone up. I tied my hair into a high pony and walked out of the room. I put a note that said 'Hey guys I've gone for a run, if you're dying or need food or both phone Mark or room service.' I put the note on the kitchen counter and stuck ones similar to that one around the suite.

I plugged my ear phones in and was out for two hours. Today the weather was nice and the sun was shining. I ran away from the hotel for an hour and ran half an hour back, if that makes sense, on my way back to the hotel I stopped to get a strawberry smoothie. When I got back Josh was the only one up.

"Morning." I beamed when I walked in.

"Hey there." Josh said dragging out the 'r' "did you have a good run?" He asked from the couch.

"Yeah it was fun." I said ruffling his hair.

"You look rejuvenated." He laughed.

"And you, look half asleep." I laughed and went to shower. I got out and put light blue jeans on with rips and a baggy pastel blue and pink jumper on.

I put my white superstars on and left my nose ring in with my other earrings still in my ears

I put my white superstars on and left my nose ring in with my other earrings still in my ears. I did my makeup which was concealer, mascara and nude lipgloss on. I dried my hair and straightened it. I walked out and saw Josh in the same place I left him and Tyler was now up and lying on Josh. I quietly walked closed and took a photo of them and sent it to Jenna. "You guys want me to make you some breakfast?" I asked them, there was a small, basic kitchen in the suite with a small fridge and pantry that was stocked with ingredients.

"Yes please." They said in unison, I laughed lightly and went to make pancakes. I put nutella out with strawberries, honey and syrup. I called the boy who started eating and took two for myself.

"Thank you Thunder." Josh smiled at me.

"Any time Jishwa." I smiled at him.

"Thanks sis." Tyler said with his mouth full of food. I laughed at him. I ate mine, which I slathered with nutella and strawberries.

When I had finished eating I went to watch some tv because Josh was getting ready and Tyler was on the phone to Jenna.

"Hello, Storm speaking." I answered my phone after hearing scar tissue start playing from my phone.

"Hi Storm, this is Mike from Musica at the mall, the drumsticks are ready for collection."

"Okay thank you, I'll pick them up in an hour." I said happily and put the phone down. "Ty?" I asked looking for him.

"Yeah?" He said coming out of no where.

"Can you take me to the mall please?" I said trying to sound sweet.

"Sure thang," He said "I need to get Josh something too." He said grabbing his keys.

"Josh we're going to get you some shit for your day of birth!" I yelled as we left the hotel room.

We got into the car and drove to the mall. "We just need to pick my present up and look for yours." I smiled at Tyler.

"I don't know what to get him." He shrugged.

"You'll find something, you always do." I gave him an encouraging smile.

We went to fetch the drumsticks and Tyler got his present for Josh, we left the mall in half an hour.

"When's Jenna coming?" I asked when we got into the car.

"In three days,its gonna be a long wait." He smiled over at me.

"I wish I could find someone that loved me the way you love Jenna." I laughed softly.

"You will. But first he's going to have to go through tests to see if he is worthy." Tyler said straight faced.

I laughed and shook my head, "What you got for today?"

"Well you know man?" Tyler paused for a second, "I don't know about that man."

"I thought you were going to bestow some wisdom on me, but no, you're Tyler Joseph why would you do that?" I laughed.

We got back to the hotel and Josh was napping on the couch.

"Candid napping photos." Tyler whispered and took photos of Josh napping. I just laughed and took Josh's present to my room.

"Storm?" I heard Josh calling me, I walked out and saw him on the couch.

"Yeah dog breath?" I asked hanging over the back of the couch.

"Wanna watch fight club with me, Tyler's sleeping." Josh sighed.

"Yeah sure." I smiled and sat down, "Josh, have you even gotten out of your pyjamas today?" I laughed looking at the pink haired shirtless boy in a pair of boxers only.

"Well no and yes." He said, "Because, I showered and then put new boxers on so technically I did get out of my pyjamas" He said turning fight club on and then moving into a position where I could lean on him.

"Thanks." I smiled and he wrapped his arm around my shoulders, as soon as he did that my stomach felt weird. Oh god no butterflies, please no. I blushed and watched the movie.

"When you're done acting all couply and confusing me, we need to start getting ready to leave for Uncasville." Mark said walking in. Josh and I got up and I blushed lightly

"Tyler go pack your bag. Josh, please go put actual clothes on we leave in an hour." I said walking to my room. I gathered all my things. I put my laptop, chargers, books and earphones into my alien backpack and slung it over my shoulder. I checked my watch, "Kay guys let's go!" I called walking out the door with my bags and Josh and Tyler following behind me. We got into the bus and Tyler, Mark and Josh went to their bunks, Mark and Tyler at the top, Josh at the bottom under Tyler's bunk and I was at the bottom under Marks bunk, so opposite Josh. We decided that we'd just stay in the bus until we got to Buffalo and then we'd get a hotel.

"Okay quick rules before I go to bed." I said 30 minutes into the tip, we left late and I was getting tired. And the boys cannot be trusted ever, so I have to set rules. "Number one no red bull while I'm asleep, number two don't wake me up no matter what, and number three no red bull I swear I will hurt you." I said seriously, "now I'm going to bed so night I'll see you tomorrow." I smiled turning away and going to the small bathroom to shower and get ready for bed.