Chapter 7.

I walked into te mall it's bigger than I excpected. "oh my gosha (A/n That is not a typo she actually said gosha because she's a boss) A Chocolate Factory!" I said and ran up to it. They where giving away fudge samples so I took one of course.

"Ok sweetly we came here to get you clothes not a usher rush." Mom said

"Oh right." I chuckled. We walked into rue 21. I've never been here before they had cute clothes I got a shirt that showed stitch and said 'Ohana means family and family is forever.' Lilo and Stitch is the best show evah I don't care how old I get that'd always going to be the best. I also got some regular jeans and a pair of white converse.

"Ok sweety I think that's enough shopping for today let's go get you something from the chocolate factory." Mom said.

"Yay!" I practically screamed which was followed by a couple of stares from other people.

Mom Chuckled

We walked into the store I looked around and saw a Carmel cover Apple with M&Ms and I wanted it badly so I got it. Mom Paid for it "Thank you" I said. "no problem" Mom Said

We got back into the car and drove back to the house By the time we got there my Apple was finished because I am a pig.

We walked in and I folded my New clothes and put them in the dresser.

I walked into the living room and sat down next to Hayes on the end of the couch. We were watching The Outfield it was Nashs' choice (obviously) it was a good movie.

"Who wants to play truth or dare?" Nash asked We all agreed.

"Cindy truth or dare?" Nash asked

"Dare." I said Like it was the obvious choice.

"I dare you to eat whatever we give you." He said

"Okay? Along as it won't kill me." I said.

They blindfolded me and I Sat down at the island in our kitchen and waited.

They soon came and Fed it to me I took the blindfold off and ran to the toilet and literally started throwing up.

I walked out and they all looked at me. "Oops." Nash said and shrugged.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed some water.

We sat back down. "So that was a bad idea."Aaron said "What should we do now?" He asked

"I wanna watch jiff poms musical.Lys" I said they turned it on the tv from youtube and we watched it.

"I'm going to bed." I said and walked up to my room and went to sleep.

¿\€§/¥<¥<^§¬\€*%'%\~÷3[=]

I have no idea what to write about .next please give me some ideas I could use them.

Ok anyway byezz

Don't forget to

Vote

Comment

&
Share!

(Ps who else loves jiffpom?)

WriterMystery. WaZ HerE^^^^^