Chapter 18

Denim had spent the majority of the day in the media room watching any movie that came to her head. Currently she was watching Law Abiding Citizen, or rather it was watching her. She loved the movie but her head was elsewhere.

Not long before she had heard Blaze come into the house with a woman something she was surprised by. He had said on many different occasions that he didn't bring women back to his house so Denim was guessing they must have been serious. She wasn't really mad but a tinge of jealousy sat at the pit of her stomach.

Denim attempted to watch the movie but she could feel her eye lids getting heavy and really didn't want to sleep in there. She turned off the projector and rolled the screen up before she headed to her room. Being that she was right next to Blaze she could the moans coming through the door. A part of her wanted to be petty and walk right through the door or act like she was in labor but decided against it. He could have his fun for the night.

The next morning Denim was awakened by the loud sound of her phone ringing right next to her ear. She had fallen asleep with it on her pillow.

"What?" she asked Bree as she sat up.

"I want to see you!"

Denim laughed and looked at the time on her phone "come over, you have Dale's car?"

"Yeah, I'm so glad I got my restricts he lets me go anywhere. But he got a damn GPS on my phone."

"That's what you need, I'll text you the address. It's not too far from yall."

"Okay" Bree said before hanging up.

Denim texted her the address she now knew by hard from all the orders she had placed. Before she could even get out of the bed Blaze was walking into her room. He was carrying a bag from IHOP.

"Here" he said placing it down on her nightstand along with a cup of orange juice.

She didn't bother thank him, she grabbed the plate and opened it to see what was inside. "What is wrong?" he asked sensing the attitude coming from Denim.

"Nothing, my sister is coming over."

"Who told you that was okay? I don't just give people my address."

"She's fifteen what the hell is she going to do" Denim said annoyed.

"Whatever we need to talk later on."

"No we don't."

Blaze chuckled as he made his way towards the door "like I said we'll talk."

"Asshole" Denim mumbled under her breath. She began to eat her food as she watched the random TV show that was on.

She was surprised at herself for the attitude she had with him. Denim didn't want to begin to dig herself into a deeper whole when it came to Blaze. Adding feelings to the equation wouldn't benefit her in any type of way because she was sure of the type of man he was. Blaze wasn't ready to settle down and that was obvious, she was going to have to suck up whatever feelings she may have been catching and keep it at the level they were now. Being his baby mama was enough.

By the time Bree arrived, Denim had already showered and changed into her outfit for the day.

Opening door Denim was confused to see Bree in her bathing suit. "Who pool you getting into?"

"Girl bye, this big ass house gotta have a pool. I got you some salt and vinegar chips and a smoothie too" Bree held them out and Denim could cry.

"Just for this I can't even be mad no more. Come on I gotta change" Denim sipped her smoothie as she led them upstairs.

She left Bree in the room while she went to change into her bathing suit. She had only brought one because she had been waiting for the day when she would be able to enjoy his large pool. After getting into her black and white bikini she got them some towels and they went out.