Strip Club (FMxJD)

{Dylan x Jorel}

The guys were at a strip club. They had just dropped their new album, Day Of The Dead, and were celebrating. All of the guys were drinking except Danny, who was designated driver for the night.

Some were drinking more than others; specifically Dylan. All of the guys were getting shit faced, but Dylan was drunk off his ass. At the moment, he was standing on the bar, shirtless and singing War Child.

Jorel sat a few seats down from where Dylan was dancing. He was the only one watching the Mexican. George was in the back getting a lap dance, Charlie was standing by the stage throwing all his money at the dancing girls, and Danny was trying his best to keep Matty away from his crush, Charlie, in case he did something he might regret in the morning.

Jorel had always had a crush on his darker skinned band mate and right now, he couldn't keep his eyes off the man. He couldn't tear his attention  away. There was just something about the way Dylan moved his hips as he danced, and his deep voice as he sang. Downing another shot, Jorel could feel his jeans tightening as he stared at the rapper, who was now looking back at him.

"Sir dicks a lot, and I'm yours for the night." Dylan winked at Jorel as he sang the line, and the Italian felt his face flush bright red. After Dylan finished the song, he hopped off the bar and stumbled over to Jorel, grabbing the older man by the front of his shirt and tugging him to his feet.

Jorel didn't argue as he was dragged to the bathroom by Dylan. Entering one of the stalls in the dirty bathroom, the Mexican slammed his smaller band mate against the door and pressed their lips together in a sloppy kiss. Dylan wasted no time, pushing his tongue into his friend's mouth and grinding his lower half against the latter's.

Jorel moaned into the younger man's mouth, before whimpering when he felt his band mate's hard cock through his jeans. The vocalist didn't argue as the rapper undid his belt and jeans, pushing them down along with his boxers before he did the same with his own pants and boxers.

The Latino's cock was bigger than Jorel had expected, and it only turned him on more. He whined into the kiss as he reached down and grabbed his band mate's dick.

"What do you want?" Dylan growled against Jorel's lips.

"I want you to fuck me.. Please, Dyl. Fuck me." Jorel whimpered back.

Dylan turned Jorel so that he was facing the stall door now, grinding his hard cock against the Italian's ass.

"Yeah? You want my hard cock in your ass?" Dylan muttered.

"Yes! Dylan, please." Jorel heard Dylan spit in his hand and rub it over his dick to use as lube before he felt the tip press against his hole. Jorel whined out as Dylan pushed into him, but it was cut short by the younger man clamping a hand over his mouth.

"Shh, babe." Dylan muttered in the singer's ear as he started thrusting, earning a muffled groan from Jorel. Dylan bucked his hips hard into Jorel, letting out a few small grunts of his own occasionally. Jorel was a moaning mess behind the Mexican's hand.

"Dylan? Jorel?" The two heard the familiar voice enter the bathroom; Danny.

"Are you two in here?" The frontman asked as he glanced around the dirty bathroom.

"Yeah, yeah. We're in here." Dylan said, trying his best not to let out any noises. He clamped his hand tighter over Jorel's mouth but didn't slow his hips; in fact, he thrusted deeper.

"Both of you? ...You're in the same stall, together?" Danny questioned.

"Yeah," The Mexican growled, feeling his stomach tighten as he neared his climax, "Shouldn't you be watching loverboy?"

They heard Danny grumble something before leaving the bathroom. Dylan finally dropped his hand from Jorel's mouth, grabbing the older man's throbbing cock and stroking it in time with his hard thrusts.

Jorel had his face pressed against the filthy stall door and the sound of Dylan's skin slapping against Jorel's filled the bathroom, but the vocalist was enjoying every second of it.

"Dylan! Fuck, Dyl!" Jorel gasped out with a high-pitched moan as he came, shooting onto the stall door and on Dylan's hand.

"Shit, Jor..." Dylan growled. With a few more thrusts and a raspy groan, the rapper was releasing into his older band mate. The two of them panted as they came down from their highs. After a few minutes, Dylan pulled out of Jorel and stepped back. Jorel turned to look at the tanner male.

Dylan brought his hand to his lips, licking it clean from Jorel. The Italian groaned as he watched.

"Fuck, Dyl. I like you a lot." Jorel panted.

"I like you too, Jor." Dylan replied with a drunken grin.