Fix Me (JDxDK)

So I never even thought of this ship until I read Undead New Year by Zacky3Tears (a really good story, go read it if you haven't) and realized it's actually kinda cute and there should be more one shots for them. So, here's a short fluffy one.

{Jorel x Matty}

Jorel was worried about Matty. None of the guys had heard from him since he'd left the band and his twitter was full of some pretty dark stuff lately. Not that Jorel had been creeping on him or anything...

So Jorel was currently on his way over to Matty's place, hoping to find out what was wrong and fix it. He pulled into Matty's driveway and parked his car, shutting it off and getting out. Walking to the door, Jorel pulled a hand from his pocket and knocked, waiting a moment.

"Who is it?" Came from the other side of the door.

"It's Jorel." The bassist answered. There was a long pause before he got an answer.

"It's open." With that, Jorel opened the door and stepped inside, shutting the door behind him as he looked around. The place was a mess, looked like it hadn't been cleaned in a while; beer bottles on the floor, dirty dishes on the table, clothes all over. Matty was lying on the couch in a stained hoodie drinking a beer.

"Hey, man, what's up? What'cha been up to?" Jorel asked in the most chipper voice he could muster as he walked over and sat on the arm of the couch. Matty simply shrugged his shoulders in response, looking up at Jorel.

"What are you here for?" The former drummer asked in a mumble.

"I came to check up on you, Kurly. I was worried. You good?" Jorel asked, furrowing his brow and tilting his head a bit. Matty gave a small nod, then paused and slowly shook his head. "What's wrong?" The bassist asked.

Matty let out a sigh and slowly sat up, making room for Jorel on the couch. "I miss being in the band. This fucking sucks, Jorel. I thought I could do my own think but I can't and I miss you guys." The curly-haired man replied before drinking the rest of his beer with a frown.

"Hey, Matty, c'mon. You know you're always welcome back with us. We didn't kick you out, remember? You can come back. We'd love to have you back. I'd love to have you back." Jorel said, uttering the last sentence quieter than the rest and rubbing the back of his neck.

"Really? Mean it?" Matty asked, tilting his head at Jorel with his lips starting to form a smile.

"Hell yeah. I miss you." The Italian said with a soft smile of his own, looking down at his lap.

"I miss you too, Jay." Matty replied, locking eyes with Jorel when he looked up again. There was a small pause before Jorel leaned in and pressed his lips to Matty's, shutting his eyes. The drummer kissed back.

Jorel brought a hand up and ran it through Matty's curly hair as he pulled back and opened his eyes, grinning.

"I'm glad you came." Matty mumbled with a bashful smile. "I was a mess. Thanks for coming to fix me."