Freak Nasty (J3TxDK)

Okay so I know Matt isn't in the band anymore but I had the urge to write this so here it is.

{George x Matty}

George's eyes scanned the room as he entered the gay strip club. One man in particular caught his eye as he walked to the bar and ordered himself a drink, a handsome man with a head full of wild, black curls.

The dancer wore a pair of black panties and a bright red bow tie, nothing else. He was moving his hips in time with the music, and George couldn't tear his eyes away, couldn't stop staring.

He finally snapped out of it when the bartender set his drink on the counter, and he nodded and took his beer before walking over closer to the stage. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a handful of one dollar bills, tossing them at the curly-haired stripper. When that got his attention, George winked at the man and motioned for him to come over, then walked over to a chair and sat down.

Once the song ended, the stripper got off the stage and approached George in his seat.

"Lap dance?" The man asked George, raising a brow as he stood in front of him.

"You guessed it." George answered with a grin as he took a drink of his beer and held the cash out to the dancer, who took it and shoved it into his panties before he began the lap dance.

"So what's your name?" George asked as the man started grinding his ass against his groin.

"Da Kurlzz." The man replied as he danced along to the music.

"Real name, not your stage name." George said against his beer bottle.

"Matthew."

"That's a nice name. People call you Matty? I'm gonna call you Matty. I'm Johnny." George said.

Matthew gave a nod as he rolled his hips against the growing bulge in George's pants, suppressing a moan. George was huge, he could tell that much with his jeans still on.

"How much for a blowjob?" George asked, licking his lips as he lifted a brow at Matty.

"I'm not supposed to-"

"I'll give you two hundred." George broke in.

Matty paused what he was doing and glanced around for a moment before looking back at George.

"Deal." The curly-haired man answered as he kneeled on the floor in front of George, watching as the man unzipped his jeans and pushed them down just enough to pull out his hard cock.

George was huge, just as he'd expected. Matty could barely fit his hand around the man's cock as he started stroking. He leaned in and licked the tip, grinning at the groan at left George's mouth. He repeated the action a few more times before he took the male's tip into his mouth.

"Fuck, Matty." George groaned out as Matty gradually took more of him into his mouth. Matty got about halfway down before he gagged and had to pull back, coughing and catching his breath. "You're doing so good, Kurlzz." He murmured to Matty.

The praises went straight to Matty's dick. It was hard and straining against his panties. Before he knew it, he was absentmindedly rutting against George's leg.

"God, look at you. You're so good at sucking cock." The words fell from George's mouth as he grabbed a handful of Matty's unruly hair and tugged.

"Johnny." Matty whimpered around George's cock, a string of saliva hanging from his chin.

"You look so pretty sucking dick." George murmured as he pushed Matty's head back down and held it there, grinning to himself and taking a drink of his beer while he listened to the stripper choke. He let up to allow Matty to catch his breath for a moment before he repeated the action, coming a few minutes later with a deep grunt.

The feel of George's cum down his throat set Matty off, coming in his own panties while humping George's leg.

"Fuck." Matty panted out, looking up at George.

"I want you to come home with me when your shift is over. I'll be waiting." George said while looking down at the curly-haired man, smirking when he nodded obediently.