Chapter One: My Perfect Life

~~~~~~GABRIELLA'S POV:~~~~~~
It was a beautiful day...just like any other day. But,today was extra special because Marinette and my new friends at my new school are going to celebrate my Six Month Anniversary. It's been six months since I've moved to Paris,so they decided to chairich it,since its been six months since we all became friends. They're so sweet,kind and thoughtful. Me and Marinette were still sleeping when...."Beep! Beep! Beep ! Beeeeep!"sounded Marinette's alarm clock. I sat up on the bed and groaned. I stared at Marinette,who was still sleeping. And I don't need to see in order to know that she's still sleeping because she snores really loud. I smiled and climbed down from the bed. Snowflake had already woken up when she saw me. She flew up to me and smiled. Then, she flew back to the pillow on Marinette's bed to wake up Tikki."Tikki,time to get up"she whispered. Tikki finally opened her eyes and a slight smile appeared on her face."*Yawns* Tikki,could you wake up M for me,please"I asked her as I stretched my arms. Tikki said yes and flew up to M's bed. "Marinette,get up sleepyhead"she said,gently. Marinette sat up on her bed and smiled."Good morning,girls!"she said to us. She grabbed her phone and dis-missed her alarm clock. She got off her bed and dressed. After she finished dressing,she helped me finish dressing. Even though I could do it myself,but I knew she was just trying to help. After that,we went down stairs to eat and after we finished,we grabbed our backpacks and our pouches. We waved goodbye to my uncle and auntie and walked to school. Marinette challenged me to a race and I appected. As I ran after her,I bumped into something. Or someone."Gabbs!" the person said."I know that voice"I thought."Big Bro!"I said. "It's nice to see you again"he said as he pulled me up by my hands and helped me onto my feet. I smiled at him. It was nice to see-or hear he's voice."G! Are you okay?!"asked Marinette. She put both her hands on my cheeks and kept moving my head from side to side,checking me over. "I'm fine,M! I'm okay,don't worry!"I assured her as I took her hands off my cheeks. Adrien smiled at us as Marinette hugged me,tight."Oh,and by the way.... Happy Six Month Anniversary!" he shouted as he put an arm around my shoulders and ruffles my hair as if he was my big brother. In fact,Adrien and I had formed a brotherly-sister bond. Alya and Nino found the three of us and walked over to us. Soon, we all walked up to the front doors of the school and entered. Yep! My life was no doubt.... perfect. Especially,since I was a superhero. That job was the greatest! I got to work with my favorite cousin Marinette;whose secretly Ladybug and my best friend,Cat Noir. He and I had also formed a brotherly-sister bond,too. I love my life!