Chapter Two: A Dinner Party For Gabriella

=======ADRIEN'S POV:========
The rest of the day was the best. Not only because I had every class with Gabriella,Nino,Alya, and Marinette,but because me and Gabriella are partners for a science project,together! So cool! After school was over,I saw Marinette and Gabriella walking together when...Chloe and her so called "friend",Sabrina,came up to them."Adri-kins doesn't deserve you to be as his partner. In fact,everybody in this whole school knows that Adrien and I are the perfect partners for each other,sooo...I want you to trade with me. Now!"she shouted as she took a step closer. My eyes narrowed and before I could say anything at all,Marinette step up to Chloe."You leave her alone, Chloe!"she shouted back in Chloe's face."And pray tell what are you going to do about it?!"said Chloe. Marinette stayed quiet for a few monent."That's what I thought! Now move!!"she shouted as she shoved Marinette aside. "Now as for you!"she shouted at Gabriella as she pointed stiff finger at Gabbs's chest. Marinette fell to the ground and I ran to her."You okay?!"I asked,worried. She nodded as she turned red. I don't know why she turned red, but it didn't matter. I helped her up and glared at Chloe."That's it,Chloe! I've had enough!"I shouted as I grabbed Gabriella and pulled her close to me. Chloe stared at me with confusion in her eyes."But,Adri-honey-"DON'T CALL ME THAT! EVER! YOU NEED TO RESPECT MY FRIENDS, OKAY?!"I shouted at her. I dragged Marinette and Gabriella away with my arm around  Marinette's shoulder while holding Gabriella's hand. Nino and Alya were in front of us. The two of them had seen everything that happened. Chloe stomped away and we walked out of the school."Thanks,for helping us,Big Bro!"said Gabriella as she threw her arms around my neck. I blushed a little and ruffled her hair in a playful way."Y-Yeah. Thanks,Adrien"said Marinette, nervously. I smiled at her and she turned red again. I told her and Gabriella that I wasn't going to stand there and do nothing. I mean--Chloe was hurting them."I still can't believe you did that, dude!"said Nino. I laughed and so did the rest of the gang."Yeah, Chloe finally got what she deserved!"said Alya with a big sly smile on her face. She said that she even got a video about it on her phone. We all started laughing again. Soon,my limo arrived and I said good-bye to everyone. Just I was about to enter my limo,someone grabbed me. It was Gabriella."Say "hi" to your father for me"she said. I smiled at her,took her hand off my wrist,and took hold of it in my own hand."I will"I assured her and climbed into the limo. I rolled down the window and waved good-bye to them."Are those your friends,Adrien?"asked Natalie. I nodded and stared out the window. As we arrived at my house,a thought popped into my mind."My father had never meet Gabbs or the others. Expect for Nino. It be nice from him to meet them. Wait,that's it!"I thought. I ran out the limo and into my house."FATHER! FATHER!"I shouted. My father walked out of his office and stood atop of the steps."Adrien! There is no yelling in my house hold! You are fifteen after all!"said my father."S-Sorry it's just that...I had an idea!"I said as I climbed the steps to face him face to face. Even though it was a little scarey. My father stared at me."I was wondering if we could....hold a dinner party for my friend,Gabriella. Today's her Six Month Anniversary since her arrival from Florida"I said. My father kept staring at me."Please, father?"I asked again. He had a far away look in his eyes,so he probably was thinking."Alright" he finally said. My face lighten up and I smiled big."Thank you, thank you,thank you,thank you! I'll call everyone right now!"I said as I ran up to my room."Oh, and Gabbs says "hi"I shouted before I close the door. My father raised one eye brow. Today truely was the best day ever.