Chapter Nine: Friends Forever

°°°°°°°°°°°°NOBODYS POV:°°°°°°°°°°
The next day,the Singing Auditions were at school and Gabriella was both exctied and nervous."Oh,Maire! What if I do something dumm or freeze?"she asked Marinette as she put her books into her backpack."Oh,stop being such a worry-wrot! You'll
be amazing!"said Marinette. "Look who's telling me not to be a worry-wrot"said Gabriella as she teased her cousin. Both girls shared a smiled and ran out the door."Have a nice day!"shouted Marinette's mom."Good luck, kiddo!"said her father."Oh,wait! I almost forgot! Be right back!"she as she ran back into the house. She came back with what look like...a guitar case. They ran out the building and crossed the street. At school,their friend Alya was waiting for them and was super excited for Gabriella."Hey, girls!"she said as she ran to them with open arms."Oh,I'm uber excited for you,Gabriella!"she said. Gabriella smiled."Aw,thank you so much,Alya"she said. Alya looked at Gabriella's left hand, where she was holding some-thing in a case."*Gasps* No way! You know to play guitar?! You're sure to get that spot on the band for sure!"said Alya."Yeah, especially since you sing so beautifully and play so amazing, too!"said her cousin. Gabriella blushed bright red. Soon,Adrien and Nino joined the girls."Hey, girls! Sup!"they said. The girls waved at them and the boys went up to congrats Gabriella. "Good luck at the Singing Auditions today,Gabbs"said Adrien as he placed a hand on her shoulder."Yeah,we'll be there to cheer you on!"said Nino. "Ohhh,thank you sooo much for your support!"said Gabriella as she hugged all of them."Whoa! You can play guitar?!"said Nino. "*Chuckles*You are one talented girl"said Adrien as he wrapped his arms around her neck. She smiled and hugged him. Chloe was standing near by and heard everything."*Scoffs*They're all excited for a dumm little play. Puh-lease!"she scoffed."Chloe,if you auditioned,everyone would be paying attention to you!"said Sabrina. Chloe paused for a moment and her face lighten up. "That's right! I'm so glad I thought of that!"she said and she walked away with Sabrina behind her.
========ADRIEN'S POV:=======
The rest of the day went by super fast. At the end of the day,every-one went to the music room for the Singing Auditions. Gabby was the last person to audition. But,she was okay with it,since she was really nervous."All you have to do is,imagination that it's only me,Adrien,Alya,and Nino here this room,okay?"said Marinette. Gabriella nodded and took a deep breathe. The rest of the auditions were great. There were some really good singers on the stage. Five were amazing, but Gabbs was sure to win. The second to last person to sing was....CHLOE?! She climbed onto the stage and grabbed the microphone."It's all about meee-eeee!"she sang,or I think she was singing."O-Okay! That's enough, thank you!"said one of the boys in the front as he uncovered his ears. She stepped off the stage and walked to us."Try to top that,Gabriella!"she said as she flipped her hair."Vote for me, Adri-kins"she whispered to me. I rolled my eyes when she walked away. Gabby stared at her, confused and had no idea what had just happened."Uh,she does know that no one is going to vote for because of the reputation she has in this school and because she nearly broke the my glasses?"said Alya. We started to laugh,expect Gabriella. Then,it was time for Gabbs to go up on stage."*Gulps*Well,here goes nothing"she said. Mrs. Bustier was near by and helped her onto the stage. Mrs. Bustier arranged the Mic at her height and the perfect angle,too."Thank you, Miss"Gabby whispered to her. Mrs. Bustier got off the stage and Gabby cleared her throat."Um..h-hello. I'm Gabriella and I will be singing..."The Gift Of A Friend" from Demi Lovato. And this song is dedicated to my cousin,my friends,and teachers"she said. "But,before I started,I just wanted to say that....well...I want you all to listen to the lyrics and think about what friends and friendship is and means...to you" she said. With that she started to strum her guitar and began to sing."Sometimes you feel,you'll be fine by yourself. 'Cause a dream is a wish you make all on your own. It's easy to feel,like you don't need help,but its harder to walk on your own"she sang. Her voice was like an angel's. Everyone was paying so much attention to her that they were swaying to her voice. It was like they were in a trans."When you,realize. The world comes to life and everything's bright! From beginning to end,when you have a friend by your side! That helps you to find,the beauty in all when you open her heart and believe innn,the gift of friend. The gift of a fr-ie-nnd. Ohh-Ohh-oh,oh-wah"
she finished the song. Everyone was cheering and clapping. We all ran up onto the stage and got into a big group hug."Congrats! You're the winner and the newest teammate of our band!" said a black-haired boy with green eyes as he climbed up the steps."Thank you! But,I couldn't have done it without my friends" she said as she turned around and smiled at us."Well,welcome to the band,Gabriella! You are now a Night Howler!"said another black-headed boy with green eyes as well."A Night Howler?!"she said,excited."Yeah! Its the name of our band! Do you like it?"asked a blonde-haired boy with hazel eyes. Gabby nodded her head."Well,that's great!"said a brown-haired boy with blue eyes."Oh,by the way, I'm Marlin! I used to be the lead singer,but you are soo much better than me. And this is my older brother,Nick. He plays electric guitar and I play the base"said the black-headed boy who I was the first to say "Congrats!". Gabriella waves at them."I'm Roderick,the drummer! And that's Luc,he plays the electric piano"said the blonde boy."Hello,this is Marinette,my cousin. And my friends,Adrien,Alya,and Nino" said Gabby. We all waved at them and they smiled."Well, we've gotta go. See you in two weeks,okay rookie?"said Marlin. Gabriella nodded and smiled. "Oh,Marlin?!"she shouted before the boys walked away."Yes?"he said as he walked back to her. "Here,let's exchange phone numbers so we can call and let each other know where we should meet"said Gabbs as she took out her phone."Smart girl" said Luc."Yeah,smarter than you, baby brother!"said Nick. Marlin rolled his eyes as he took out his phone. Marinette went over to help her. After they were done, Marlin smiled to us all."You know,you're a very talented person. And you're a fighter"he said as he puts his phone in his pocket."Why's that?"asked Gabbs. "Because even though you're blind,you still learned how to play guitar"he said as he pointed at her guitar."I've always wanted to play,so I tried to do my best and give it my all"she said."That's good! Keep up the good work!" said Marlin as he smiled and walked away.
~~~~~~GABRIELLA'S POV:~~~~~~
I smiled big and I was so happy.
"I can't be I'm a Night Howler!"I shouted as me and Marinette walked out of the school. She giggled. I grabbed the straps of my backpack tight and squealed a little."I'm very proud of you, Gabby!"said Snowflake."Me,too!" said Tikki from Marinette's pouch. I giggled and thanked them."Congrats,Gabriella!"said a voice."Nathaniel?!"I said. I jumped a little bit."Sorry,didn't mean to scare you it's just...y-you were totally awesome up on stage,today! You have a voice like an angel"he said,bushling a little."Aww,thank you, Nathaniel"I said as I blushed a little. He soon walked away and said good-bye."Bye,girls!"he yelled."Bye! Good-bye!"we shouted back."You have a crush!" said Marinette as she nudged me. I turned into a brighter red. "Hey,there you are!"said another voice."Big bro!"I shouted with glee."I'm soo proud of you!"said Adrien as he gave me a nuggy. "Hey,let's all take a picture, together! To remember this moment forever!"said Marinette. We both smiled and we all gathered in.
°°°°°°°°°°°°NOBODYS POV:°°°°°°°°°°
Marinette put a bubble in her mouth to make your look like a puffer-fish with her thumbs touching the side of her head. Adrien struck his tounge out and crossed his eyes,while holding his phone in front of them to take the picture. Gabriella just giggled,assuming that the two were doing something funny. Adrien took the picture and they all started to laugh. Marinette told Gabriella what it looked like and Gabriella could picture it perfectly in her mind. They took another on Marinette's phone that was just as funny as the first.
Soon,they all went home and the three of them looked at the pictures they took in there rooms. Adrien and Plagg laughed at their picture as they layed on Adrien's bed."If only I was in that picture"said Plagg."If you were,you'd mess it up!"joked Adrien."Real funny!"said Plagg as he sat himself on Adrien's head. The two shared a smile and started to laugh,again. At Marinette's house,the girls were also laying on the their bed. They laughed."This is the funniest picture I have ever seen!"said Marinette."Yeah,I wish I could see it with my own eyes"said Gabriella. Marinette stared at her with sadness."Well,at least you know what it looks like,right?" said Snowflake. Gabriella smiled at her kwami and motioned for her to come and gave her a hug. "I wanna hug,too!"said Tikki. Gabriella giggled and gave the red kwami a hug,too. There's no doubt that these three teens will be always be friends and never be apart from one another. And as Paris's superheroes,they will always fight and defend this city. Together forever.

 Together forever