Chapter Eight: A Promise

=========ADRIENS POV:=======
"I thought that....since you now know,that I'm Cat Noir,I just thought that it might be nice...if you got to know my kwami better"I said. She stared at me. "The name's Plagg! And I love, love,love Caminbear!!"he said. She kept staring before she waved slightly. She opened her satchel and out came her kwami. "Hi,I'm Snowflake!"she said. I smiled at her."Snow!"Plagg said."Plagg!"she said and they both hugged. I smiled more."Aww,you're so cute and fluffy!"I said as I reached out and scratched Snowflake's head."Hey, could you,um...stroke my head?"asked Plagg as he smiled big. Gabriella smiled and I grabbed her hand and placed it on Plagg's head. She stroke the furry little fur-ball and he let out a little purr. She started to giggle as she stroke the cat. Soon,Plagg and Snowflake started to fly around in circles,chasing each other. We laughed as we saw the kwamies chase one another. "Hey,Gabbs?"I said. She stared at me."Yes,Adrien?"she said."I just wondering if you...w-will you prom--"I said,but then my door opened and our kwamies hid behind Gabriella. My father entered the room and I turned away."What do you doing here and what do you want?!"I asked. "I need to talk to you"said my father."We're kind of busy here, father!"I said."Now,Adrien!" he shouted. I didn't turn around until Gabby touched my hands and nodded gently. I sighed,got up,and followed my father outside my room. He closed the door behind me."What do you want to talk about 'cause if it's about what happened at the dinner party,then there's nothing to talk about,father!"I shouted. "Will you just listen to me for a moment!"he shouted back."Why should I listen to you?! You never listen to me when I try to talk to you! Why should I?!"I shouted. My father glared at me with  anger,but then he calmed down. "I know you're going to complain about her. But,let me repeat this to you,again. IT WASN'T HER FAULT!!"I shouted."Adrien,I know I looked upset that day,but I wasn't!"he shouted. I stared at him as my anger steamed off."I was actually concerned about her. Even though I had no idea what was going on,I was still  concerned"he said,more calmly. "But,you should of told me about her problem. We could of thought of a solution"he said. I stared at the ground and nodded. "I*sigh*I'm sorry,father. Its just that...I was really excited when you finally expected one of my idea and I just wanted her Six Month Anniversary to be the best"I said. My father puts a hand on my shoulder."You care an awful lot about her. What is the relationship between you two?" he asked. I scratched the back of my head and thought about what to say as he removed his hand. "Well,its not a love relationship, that's for sure.*Chuckles*Its more of like a...brother and sister relationship"I said as a smile appeared on my face. My father stared at me."Father,I love her as my sister and she loves me as her brother. And...she reminds me of mother,too"I said,softly. My father's eyes widen."She's sweet and kind. And she think about others more than herself. In fact, she really doesn't think about herself at all. Unlike Chloe. If you knew Gabbs like I did...you would see for yourself that she's a lot like mother"I said. My father stared at me before he smiled,slightly. Then,I turned around to open the door, but then he put his hand on my shoulder,again."I want to talk to her"he said. I nodded and  I opened my door.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°NOBODY'S POV:°°°°°°°°
Gabriella was listening to Plagg as he told her and Snowflake about the huge crush Big Bro had on Ladybug.

(And I think you know who I'm talking about. If not,It's Adrien) 

She laughed and Marinette entered her mind."If only they knew. They could be together. If only"she thought. Pretty soon,the door opened and the kwamies hid behind her,again."Hey,uh... Gabbs?"Adrien said."Oh,it's you. *Sighs*Uh,is....everything alright?"she asked. Adrien said yes and he walked over to her. "Um....my father....he..uh...he wants to talk to you"he said as he stopped right in front of her. Fear appeared on her face and she knew Adrien noticed because she heard one of his foot move a little."He's kneeling down in front of you, Gabriella"said Snowflake."Snowflake,hide!"she said. Adrien laughed a bit."Don't worry,my father's outside"he said. Gabriella sighed in relief. Adrien took hold of her hands. He was still kneeling down in front of her."You have nothing to fear 'cause everthing's going to be alright,okay"he said,gently. She nodded and they walked to his door,exiting his room. Adrien closed the door and Gabriella  took three steps forward,and bumped into someone. The person was tall and she bumped into he's/her's chest. It couldn't have been Natalie because she was a meeting for Mr. Agreste,so that meant that she bumped into...Mr. Agreste! She look up, which she has no idea why because she blind,but she did it anyway. She back away and lower her head with her hand covering her mouth."I-I'm sorry" she said,gently as she folded her hands. Her bangs cover her eyes. She heard him take two steps closer and she felt a hand on her shoulder."Its alright,my dear"he said. She stared at him. She felt another hand take hold of her left hand. It was Adrien."It will be alright,trust me"he said and she nodded. Mr. Agreste takes her hand and they walked down the stairs. She kept staring behind her. We soon stopped and she quickly let go of Mr. Agreste's hand."Uh,y-you wanted to see me,s-sir"she said as she stared at the ground. Mr. Agreste cups her chin and lifts her head so he could look her in the eyes. "*Laughs*You sound like Natalie when I call for her"he said, laughing and let's go off her chin. She tried to smiled,but she didn't think he thought she was laughing along with him."I understand that you're frighten by me,but let me reassure you that I don't bite"he said. She stared at the ground again and thought for a moment."I am scare of you,but that's not why I don't like being near you!"she said as her hand turned into fists."I was scared that you won't like me that day Adrien call me and invited my cousin and I to your house! I didn't know how to acted! I was scared that you wouldn't like having a girl;who can't even pick up her own fork without making a mess,in your house hold!"she yelled as she tried to hold back tears. But,then she slumped to the ground, started to cry and she put her hands in her face. Eventually,Mr. Agreste kneeled beside her."Its alright. Everything's going to be alright" he said."No! Everything is not alright! Everyone has been saying that my entire life,but it's not true!"she shouted as she pounded her fists at the ground. Mr. Agreste soon wrapped his arms around her. She heard footsteps and they were coming closer."Gabby!"the person  shouted. It was Adrien. He came running to us and throws his arms around his father's."Its okay,Gabby. I'm here"he said. "Why can't I be the person I used to be?!"she shouted even louder. "Oh,Gabbs. You're perfect just the way you are. Why can't you see that?"said Adrien."Because it's not true! None of it is true!"she shouted."Of course they're true. You just have to believe they are"said Mr. Agreste. She kept shouting so much that her head hurted and she started to feel light-headed. She kept crying and crying until....she fanted. Everthing went blurry at first. She heard Adrien and Mr. Agreste shout out her name,but then.....everthing went black.
========ADRIEN'S POV:=======
Father took Gabriella to my room and layed her on my bed. He called Natalie to come help us and then he called the doctor. Natalie and the doctor came at about the same time. While my father was down stairs with the doctor;explaining everything,I was in my room with Natalie. She put a warm wet towel on Gabby's forehead. Natalie puts a hand on my shoulder and smiles gently."She'll be fine,Adrien"she said before she lefted the room. After she lefted,our kwamies popped put from behind my computer. Snowflake flew over to us and hovered over Gabriella. "Is she going to be okay?"she asked,worried sick. I frowned and stared at Gabby. She was breathing fast and she was sweating. Soon,I heard the door opened and the kwamies hid under my pillow. The doctor came in and gave Gabbs a check- up. After she was done,she told us what was wrong outside my room."*Sigh*She has a high fever. But,don't worry its not too high. Anyway,the shouting,the crying,and the pressure made her fant,it was too much for her to handle under control. If she wakes up give her two spoons of this red medince and she'll be fine"said the doctor. I sighed in relief and ran into my bedroom. "Your son is very deicted to he's sister and seems to care and love her very much"said the doctor. "He sure does"said my father with a slight smile."Wait...his sister?!"thought my father as the doctor walk to the door,but then stopped."You're very lucky that your daughter's fever wasn't any higher,otherwise we'd have her send to the hospital and she would of been uncousion for three or four hours"said the doctor."Oh,she's not my daughter, even though I wish she was"said my father. The doctor opened the door and lefted the house. I stroke Gabby's head while Snow cuddled against her cheek and Plagg sat on her shoulder,patting it gently. Then,she woke up, startled,and sat up on the bed. "MARIE!!"she shouted. She started to sweat again and was breathing fast."Whoa,whoa, whoa! Calm down,it's alright!"I said."W-Where am I?!"she asked, scared and confused."You're in my house"I said. She stared at me."How long have I been here?" she asked."Um..you were uncousion for about......fourty-six minutes or so. So,you've been in my house for....the last hour"I said."What?! I have to get home, now!"she shouted. I put my hands on her shoulders and sat her back down."Hold on,I have to give you your medince first. Doctor's order"I said as I reached for the red bottle and a spoon. I poured the red liquid and brought it to her mouth. She drank it and I gave her another spoonful."What happened to me?"she asked."You fanted"I said."You're okay!"shouted Snowflake hugged her cheek. "*Sighs*We were worried sick about you"said Plagg as he smiled. Soon,we heard footsteps again and the kwamies hid. My father walked in and sat on the bed next to me."Are you alright?" he asked. Gabby nodded and smiled,slightly.
°°°°°°°°°°°°NOBODY'S POV:°°°°°°°°°
Soon,Mr. Agreste soon left the room and Gabriella asked Adrien if she could out of bed now. He said yes and they soon finished they're project. Then,Gabriella's phone rang."Who is it,Plagg?"she asked the black cat. The black feline flew over to her vibrating phone and pick it up. He looked at the screen and said "Its some-one called...Marie?"said Plagg, confused."Let me see"said  Adrien as he took the phone from his kwami."Its Marinette! But,why is it under "Marie"?" asked Adrien. The screen showed a beautiful picture of Marinette,but it was named under Marie."Oh,that's the nickname I gave her when we were kids"said Gabriella."But, then why do you usually call her "M"?"asked Plagg."Because I didn't want people to know her true nickname"she said. She explained that back then,when she and Marinette were about twelve or so,kids used to tease her cousin because of the nickname she was given. She said that the kids called her "Marie the shephard" from "Marie had a little lamb"and said that Gabriella was suppose to be her little lamb. Everything was quiet, expect for Gabriella's phone ringing. Plagg started to snicker and then started to laugh like crazy."Hahahahahah!!! Marie had a little lamb!!! Hahahaha!!"he said as he laughed his fur off. Adrien glared at him and he  stopped. Adrien gave the phone to Gabriella and she answered it. "H-Hello?"she said."G! Where are you?! You were supposed to  arrived at the house an hour ago!"shouted Marinette on the phone."Sorry,we had a little...uh, set back"said Gabriella. Adrien winced a little."Don't worry,I'll be home soon,okay? Bye"she said and then hangs up."*Sighs*Well, gotta go"she said. Adrien handed her her satchel and Snowflake flew in. She exited the room and walked down the stairs. Right when she was about to reach for the door nob,Adrien called out to her."Hey,wait up!"shouted Adrien."Here,take this. It'll help you"he said as he handed her the red medince bottle."Thanks,but it'll be hard to explain this to Marie"she said as she put it in her satchel."Gabbs,promise me won't tell anyone about....ya know? Our little secret?"asked Adrien. She nodded and then she froze."Promise?"she thought. "*Gasps*Ahhhh!!! The promise I made to Marin---I mean Lady-bug! Arghhh,I completely forgot about that!"she shouted as she grabbed her head."Promise? What promise?"asked Adrien."I made a promise to Buggy that I wouldn't find out that you're secret and that's the first thing I did! Oh,if she finds out....I'm dead!"she shouted."You mean...if she finds out"said Adrien."W-What?! Y-You want me to keep a secret....from her?!"she said."Its was an accident,okay? Don't worry,I'm sure I'll think of something,but for now...we lay low"he said. Gabriella nodded and they exited the house.
~~~~~~GABRIELLA'S POV:~~~~~~
We arrived at my house in Adrien's limo and I said good-bye. I entered the shop and went up the stairs to my house with help from Snowflake,of course. I entered to find my uncle and auntie waiting in the living room."Wow,that took quite a while. It everything okay?"asked my uncle."Oh,hush Tom! Did you finish your project?"said my auntie."Yes, ma'am"I said."Good. Now,go upstairs and wash up. Dinner is almost ready"she said. I nodded and walked up the stairs. I entered the room and felt arms wrap around me."Oh, I'm so glad you're home! Are you okay?! What took so long?!"asked Marinette. I rolled my eyes and took her hands off me."I'm fine, Marie! You don't have to be so over protective!"I said as I crossed my arms and turned away from her."I'm sorry,G. But,I just don't like it when you don't arrive on time. You know that!" she said."Yeah,I know"I said. "Wait! Y-You called me Marie! Ah,all those sweet mermoies!" she said. I giggled."Yeah,"sweet mermoies!". When you got teased by other kids"I said,laughing. Marinette started to laugh along. "Hahaha! Yeah. Hey,did ya tell Adrien about the Singing Auditions they're having at  school in the music room torromow?"asked Marinette. I froze and slapped a hand on my face."Oops"I said. She started to laugh again and hugged me. "*Laughs*Silly little wolf! You can tell him torromow"she said. "Or....you could call him for me right now"I said."Me?! Why me?!"she asked."Because I called Adrien for you last time! Its pay-back time,coz"I said as I put my hands on my hips and smirked. "Argh,fine! I'll do it!"she said. "Good buggy"I said as I pat her cheek. I soon ran away laughing and heard her run after me."Gabby!"shouted she.