The Dress

*Dianas POV****
      Cassie, Barbra, and Stephanie are all gonna be my bridesmaids. Cassie is the maid of honor. The first him in the list is to invite everyone, but all the girls wanted to take me dress shopping. It's a good thing I am marrying a billionaire, no need to worry about the  price. But I still wanna buy the dresses myself.
      We walk into the bridal shop. I don't even care enough to bother to look at the name of the bridal shop. I think it is Before the After. I am pretty sure we all knew what it meant. But I still but it was interesting. The place is completely inspired by the justice league. I didn't even bother giving a second thought about why they took me here, of all the bridal places in Gotham. It is very busy here. So I am guessing his place isn't running out of business anytime soon. They drag me into the Wonder Woman section. All they do is grab the dresses that might have a possibility of fitting me. I am extremely tall, about 6ft. But still. Tall. I am also. Very busty. I am a triple D. Well here. Home I am an E. I make my way to the dressing rooms, with about 15  dresses. The ladies all hurry to their seats, and start rummaging through their purses to find their phones.
      I am in the dressing rooms, and I can hear the ladies in the other small rooms around us talking about how Bruce Wayne is marrying me, Everyone knows my secret identity. I don't even know they found out. But they did. I don't think they paid enough attention to my name , but they can pick me out of the crowd instantly. Ugh, I am hating this yet loving it. I undress, keeping my under garments on. I pull the dress over my head, and realize, I hate it. I am standing I front of the mirror, I look like a freaking sex toy model. Ugh. It is strapless, that hangs too low. It is solid white and basically lace, all lace. It comes with a bolt in black bra and thong. It ruffles out at the hips and continues down a little bit. I see that there is some coping of cape, I guess. It puts around the middle of my hips, right where the ruffles start, and lays on top of the "skirt" and falls to the floor. I look like a real life sailor moon sex toy. I don't even bigger walking out of there.
     I change into dress number two. I slide it on and it isn't as bad as the first one. It is definitely on the list of possibilities. It is a one shouldered dress that is 80% cotton, 10% silk and 10% spandex. Stephanie comes knocking at my stall door asking me if I am alive, even though I have only been in there for about 5 minuets. The dress is skin tight at the top, but at my waist it starts to fan out. It fans out until my knees. I spin around in a circle, and it goes all Marilyn Monroe on me. Note to self: hold the wedding at a place with no air vents. I chuckle at the thought. I go out and see a gigantic group of people.  Women of every age, children, even men are here. And I can tell that the people just came to see me. Ugh. I walk down the little fake runway that is built on the floor. All I get is gasps. Nothing else. But then I suddenly realize what is happening. I am a super model walking down the runway. My current favorite songs playlist starts to play. I don't know, or want to know how the got onto my phone. I do a little turn and place one hand on my hip and let the other sway next to me. I feel like a Victoria's Secret model. I walk to the end and make a bunch of faces. I did a duck face, a blowing a kiss, I did serious, sad, happy AF. Then walk back to the dressing room, and repeatedly did the same thing over and over again. It must've been the 10th dress, but it was the one.
------________TIME SKIP________------
     *Jason's POV****
      Dick is gonna ask Barbra to the wedding. Tim is asking Cassie, and I am gonna ask Stephanie to be my date to the wedding.  Poor Damian doesn't have a date. Me and Dick are up to this. We have asked all four Batgirls. All decided, well 2 had to decline. I haven't asked Steph yet. I know that Damian had his eye on a special Titan. Raven. I a, such a bad boy. I chuckle to myself, as Dick walks into my room so we can plan his date.