Im Back Bitches!

*Cassie's POV*****
     She's leaving. Again. Diana is going home. She can't. We need her here. She can't be come queen, not now. The world needs a Wonder Woman. And Bruce needs his Diana. I am pregnant with Tim's baby. I need help. I need her. I can never walk on Themisyrian soil again. Betrayed, I betrayed my own family. I did it. It's been 3 months sense I found out. Tim is still alive, surprisingly. He is working for Bruce at Wayne Enterprises. And I am home alone with Barbra. She helps a lot
      Diana left yesterday for her coronation ball, party, thing. I didn't go, due to...delays.. my sister left as a princess, and is now a queen. I don't know what to think. I wish I could just have her here, with me. Diana is getting married in three months.
      I am pacing the floors, Barbra is wheeling around in her wheel chair, trying to keep up, she gave up. Good choice. I hear a thud of some sort and go to investigate, why, no idea.
        "IM BACK BITCHES!!" Ugh, the one, the only.... Super Girl.
        " Hey GURL!" Notice how I replied with a u! A 'u' in girl. Ugh.  If there was a super hero high, S G would be the Queen Bee of the school. Me and Stephanie trailing behind her, making her look even better. We would be going all Means Girls on that High School. S G wears a light blue crop top shirt with a big 'S' on it. She has a mini skirt and boots that are about 6inches. She wears a bra too small, so more lift. If you know what I mean. *wink wink*. Her seductive walk makes every man known on this planet. Or just to walk in it. Fall in love. Of course when Clark is around, all she does is kiss his small flat ass.
        "I heard you got a bun in the old oven."
        " Yeah. I do. Not a rumor."
        "Wait, Tim? Tim Drake? Timothy drake, out a bun, in that oven. Please don't make me laugh, my stargazer frappé just went down the hatch, and I don't want it to come back up."
          "Unlike somethings." SG just scoffs, and flies back out. Man she's mean. And, if you haven't notice by now. Stargazer is also known as Starbucks. I decide to go for a walk. Barbra wanted to come with me. But I said no. After about an hour of fitting I told her that I will just walk around in the garden. She sacred to that. Man I need to think.
          I sit down on a bench, without a care in the world where I am. I love it in the garden. I can just be myself. I don't have any worries at all, I am not Cassie, Princess of themyscira. I am just Cassie, a pregnant teenager. I pull a flower out of a vase to admire. I look at it, it's so strong, beautiful. I can't look away for just a second. After a few more moments, I put it down back in the vase. When I was leaning back up to sit up straight. I felt a strong pair of arms grab me. I am yanked backwards kicking and screaming, I hear yelling from Barbra and Alfred. Soon they turn around the corner, standing their terrified. No one is touching me anymore. That may be because I kneed them in the balls then bra ought their head to my knee. I couldn't find a wall. So about 3 goons were laying on the ground moaning and groaning in pain.
     "Way to go Ms. Cassie."
     "Why thank you Alfred. I have had excitement like that in 2 months."
     "Congratulations Cassie. You are now the official most badass Teenager I have ever met."
      "Thank you too Babs, You are also pretty badass in that wheelchair." After Barbra thanked me for the comment, we went inside, cuffed the goons to the bench and waited for Bruce to come home.

A/N sorry that this was a crummy chapter. But I am about to go on vacation so expect no updates. I might be able to update, and if I can, I will. I will be gone for 10-12 days. Sorry everyone! Good he for now, fellow Wonderbats!