chapter 4

• Dedicated to me this happen to me a few day ago

i ran to my room and cried my self to sleep. then next day i woke up laying in my bed, i wake down stairs to notice no one was home so i got ready for school got my key and drove to school. everything was usually and till some new girl walked in to the class room. great another little goody googdy i thought then i notice how sexy she actually was with her long black hair and how her bangs covered one of her eyes and her lip piercing and nose piercing. after class i went to my locker and as i puting books in my locker i heard a "hi" behind my and there she stood. "hi" i said weakly " my name is emily whats yours. why don't you come she me after school, uhhhh sure i said.

then she walk away and i just stood there in a daze till i got slamed into the lockers by Brock. how was your trip puck. "why don't you stop being a ass" "what u call me you little fuck, WHAT U CALL ME!

He then ramed me in the lockers,and held me there by holder me throutas he punch in all over. When he let go I fell to the ground as he them started kicking me, then his friends came over and pick me up and he punch in my somach and knee me in my balls. They spit on me and left me there. After lying there I got up and walk to me car and drove my slef to the hospital.

" can I help u sir", "IIIII...need a a a doc....." " sir... I need a doctor over her"

I woke up in a werid place. "where am I." " your in the hospital, that was one nasty fall u did out there" ... Ah ah" " anyways you were pretty cut up but I patch but u do I a hair line fracture but it should beall better by next week." " am I free to leave?" " yay your healthy enough to

Leave." "bye then."

As I limbed to my car I saw three notes under the wind sealed wipers one was a ticket for unsafe driving and going through red light. The other one was from Emily hey sorry you got hurt hey here's my number again text me to night ok? And he other one was another note from Emily but in sloper hand wirting hey meet me Saturday at The old movie theater thats right by the neuse river ok. And with I drove home thank god it was Friday.

The next chapter is a the sex scene u can skip u won't miss any thing to important I'll tell u at at the top of chapter 6