Sex sence (u can skip if u want )

I woke up Saturday morning all day I wait for 6:00 ( or what ever time I was supposed to be there) to roll around. At 4:30 I took a shower straighter my hair and put on my eyeliner and I left the house at 5:55. When I gotthere Emily was not there so I just waited. The sun started to go down and she still didnt show up. "fuck this I'm going home I'm mean the sun is fucking down it's cold out, soo fuck this" as I said that something was thrown over my head and my hands were tied and I was thrown into a car. After drivein for what seems like forever I was pull out of the truck and then smack the back of my head and I was out cold.

When I woke up my hands and feet were chain apart and my shirt was taking off showing my abs. " well it's niice to see u awake our friend will be with you in one moment." Brock had walked out of the dark and over into the dim ligt that surrounded me. " who's your friend that I'll be meeting" " oh you know him his name is Jake and he is here to show u a good time" me eyes widened right then because Jake was he gay kid at are school and he was always flirting with me. " oh look here he comes now Jake remember what we said. " oh I do don't worry and I will make sure he has the time of his life." as he walk over to me to, it look like something out of a horror movie I had nothing could do to get away when he reached me he rubbed his body againest mine as I tried to shy away in the though of what is about to happen as he brought his face to mine and say here we go and then he kissed me insterting his tough into my mouth as he still rubbed up and Down againest my body. He then stopped kissing me and i just did nothing I was stunned and shocked at the same time.

And he went down and started licking my chest and he bite my nipples as he went farther down and licked my happy trail down. Then he pulled my pants down and starting giving me and handjob and a blow-job.when he was happy he walked behind me and started to lick me asshole and then he put his penis in my ass And started to fuck me it seemed like hours And I had wished someone would just kill me. Then fainlly they made him stop " now you have some time to think about what happen because I'm leaveing you here so you better hope so worker who works here helps u.

After just hanging there for a day and I half I passed out thinking no one will find me