Monster killer

{ inspiration from the skrillex song monster killer :3 }

I ran through the training course my partner set up for me this will be simple I thought not hard at all...WRONG this was just torture. let me out a simple picture in your mind dear reader a bunch of moving dummy's a small pond that was filled with who knows what and a electric collar on my neck yep my partner loved to torture me. running through the moving dummy's I got hit back each one of them had a weapon I got hit with one carrying a bat I could feel the blood ooze down from my forehead. I jumped back up and knocked down the dummy's there was a rope above the small pond I had to stop bad idea it felt like a thousand vaults of electricity was injected into me I screamed when his voice filled the speaker nearby "come on Yue you can do better then this!" I hissed in pain and grabbed onto the rope "when this is over you are so treating me out for ice cream!" I shout in case he could hear me.

After the course I was greeted by my partner Jay chuckling and dangling a key in front of me "give me that!" I growl taking off the collar I could still feel the burns "what was my time?" I asked impatient. he looked at the stopwatch "beside the step back it's ten minutes the fastest you've been so far". I nod "so why is this so important what are we going after?" I grin "once you pack up the course ill show you" he groans but starts packing it up while I opened up my laptop I typed 'creepypasta wiki' on the google search bar "huh what's that?" I quickly slapped the voice "ow...what was that for!?" Jay complained "sorry Jay but don't do that we've been in this business long enough for you to know not to do that".

______________

"So were going after these things!?" he shouted pointing at the many pictures I put up I started to print them "yes we are there mainly in America so well got there" he smiles "great I can work on my tan!" I laugh "yeah you need to" I start handing up the pictures "they seem to retreat to the forest so we go to the largest first in the area". After an hour of packing our most important things for the trip we start to drive in our jeep well Jay was flying the plane we aren't a very well known business we just go after the biggest threats I was surprised I didn't find out about this sooner to be honest. My purple hair was typed in two long pigtails "I don't see why you don't cut it for this" Jay asked as I ruffled his orange hair "well a girls hair is important Jay you wouldn't understand" "thank god for that!" I laugh and starry unpacking stuff "ok lets set up camp here" we were unaware of the dangers that would happen that night.