Imagination

The fire was short "Poyo go get some wood" Jay said shivering "I told you that you should of brought a wind breaker" he continued to shiver "you could go to Antarctica in a sun dress and you still wouldn't be cold!" I laughed "yeah true" I stood up and went to collect some wood. I picked up my fourth branch when I heard a twig snap behind me "haha very funny Jay..." I said turning around nothing was there but there was foot prints on the ground they weren't mine they were to big and I was wearing heeled boots the person there was wearing sneakers and Jay was wearing workers boots. crouching down to blend in I crawled to follow the foot prints they lead to the nearby town I didn't hesitate to run back to the camp I threw the branches in the fire to illuminate the camp site there was nothing there I ran over the foot prints "crap" I said as Jay walked out from the tent "what's wrong?" I looked back at the foot prints "nothing don't worry about it".

I stayed awake it was my shift Jay fell asleep easily snoring his head off if there was any monster coming it wouldn't be here now I drew some stuff in the ground when I thought of something I drew two symbols I swear I've seen them somewhere when I realised that the first one was 'the operator symbol' then I drew 'the observer symbol'. I covered it up with dirt when Jay woke up swearing "what?" I asked him he shook his head "i had this dream where there was a boy and some guys set him up on fire then he killed his family" I froze "did he have rings around his eyes and a crazy smile?" he nods "you had a dream with one the more deadly 'creepypastas' he's pretty famous that's Jeff the killer you had a dream of how he became the way that he did".

~Jay~

I stayed awake the rest of the night Poyo slept she was restless since she came back from collecting some branches grabbing my flash light I decided to see what spooked her.

*

*

*

There was nothing but her foot prints I shook my head "these cases get to her..." my words trailed off when I hear a crack then a little girls giggle my eyes widened when I saw a girl that I think was mine wearing a muddy pink dress she had fresh blood on her and a blue button eyed teddy bear I ran back to campsite she was still giggling. I stopped and took deep gut fills of air my lungs were burning what was that thing she couldn't be human could she.. I remember having to deal with a case of some thing that was an SCP 053 I think that was a little girl but if you looked at her in the eyes you would die to me this girl reminded me of 053.

I stayed at the fire for the rest of the night I could feel some thing looking at me I had the feeling that it was the girl "g-go away" I said my voice shivering when I felt a hand on my shoulder I whirled a punch at the figure but it blocked it "calm down Jay it's my shift"

*Poyo*

After Jay told me his story I told him to get some well earned sleep I didn't think a little girl would be there I went through my brain then my duffle bag when I saw a photo that caught my eye a little girl wearing a pink dress on the back was her story I remember writing down the back stories for these things "Sally..." I said quietly as I read the name "and the bears name is Charlie..." I stayed as quite as the night was it was silent I didn't feel that someone was watching me she must of only wanted Jay. I tried to stay awake but I woke up to Jay nudging me "morning sunshine" I grumbled a "good morning" and stretched.

SALLY

I saw a boy with orange hair he ran like he saw some evil demon thing I don't know why I just wanted to play. I ran beside him quietly back to his campsite there was a sleeping girl with pink hair her hair was so light of a pink people could say it is strawberry blonde she had fairly olive skin and a blue mark on her eyelid and just below her eye it was a straight line and on her other eye it was the same except a shorter line she was the exact opposite of he boy who had pale skin and orange hair his eyes were icy blue he stayed by the fire. I left when I grew bored which was around the time that the girl woke up I walked to an old rotting mansion it was slowly rotting away but we liked it like that.

Yes we it had lots of 'people' there I decided to tell slender what I found "Zalgo probably knows more about this then we do he might be over here in a few days but each day one of us should keep an eye on them if you tell me is true then I suspect that they aren't average people".