Stronger

*Poyo*

It's been quiet these past few days no attacks no warnings no signs that they have ever been here I couldn't take it they were playing with me and I hated it "Jay I'm going to figure out where they live" he stands up "I'm coming with you" I knew there was no telling him to stay put "fine lets go..".

Walking down the trail I noticed that it got quieter and quieter the more we entered deeper into the forest we stayed silent not saying a word I didn't know if it was for stealth or if he just couldn't think of anything to say I broke the silence "so...whats the plan if we do find them". He stopped and thought "fight or run simple" I nod this time I was going to at least kill one of them "we should kill a weaker member then try to go after a stronger one" he bit his bottom lip "Poyo I know you just want to take down Jeff go for it ill go after another one" I grin this is why I love my partner he understands my passion for crushing my enemies spines.

There was nothing except a well we heard sounds coming from it and hid out came Jane perfect I walked out from the bushes "Jane" I said trying to force a smile "what is it!" She hissed I smirked "I understand your hatred towards Jeff and frankly I want to kill him too so what do you say that we team up?" I asked extending my hand for her to shake. She looked at the hand suspiciously "why you'll just kill me after" I leaned closer to her and whispered "you have reason to kill I like that in fact I respect that" she paused "fine ill do it but first you have to follow my lead" I glanced at Jay "uh alright I just have to tell my partner that" she nods "fine make it quick".

I walked to Jay and told him what we discussed he walked to Jane and gave her a small box "if anything happens then activate the thing in the box and ill be right over" she see,ed to be almost blushing I shook it off and joined them as Jay said his goodbyes.

_______________________________

When Jane said to follow her lead I didn't Expect a knife to my back I just listened and followed her lead with the story when the slender Man asked of why I'm here "well she was trying to make a deal I just knocked her out and dragged her she came to and was frightened at the moment so she just walked" I didn't expect him to fall for that to be honest but he did. I was stuck as a servant to them until they figured if they should kill me or not Jane was going to make sure I was at full strength for our attack against Jeff I will keep my side of the deal because I am true to my word unlike most people I've encountered over the years.

JANE

To be honest I wasn't so sure that she would keep her end of the deal but most her dignity left her and she didn't show any signs of being affected by it to me that was enough I

They made me do a body search to see if she had anything to attack with luckily she didn't. I guess she must of planned for that to happen I have to admit she's smart for a mortal maybe a little to smart.

The Rake came shortly after he hissed at her I didn't pay any attention until I saw one of his claws missing she just smiled innocently at him like she didn't do anything wrong shes good I'm guessing she's had to do this more then once I just want to see if she is worthy of my trust she has to suffer being everyone's servant first.