Chapter 3 - Part 2

Nellie hardly had a chance to try and make sense of Abel's interest in her asshole ex-husband, Rick. On the way home from the restaurant, he'd asked a few more questions such as if she still ever saw him and if she ever missed him. She answered both truthfully but kept her answers short: no and hell no.

They reached her place and were barely inside when Abel was already all over her. It was crazy how quickly he could have her feeling out of control and breathless. Just as he pinned her to the wall in the front room, already lifting her skirt, her phone rang. Abel slowed for a moment, breathing heavily against her ear. "You wanna get that?"

Like hell she did. She didn't bother to even answer. Instead she turned his chin to hers, needing to feel his lips on hers again already. His tongue stabbed into to her mouth, making her moan in pleasure.

Roni had mentioned how insatiable her young husband was, and Nellie had imagined Abel would be the same, but it was almost embarrassing how easily she'd given into the scandalous things they'd done thus far. The cruise incident had even been her idea. And if what he'd done to her in the restaurant had happened during her marriage, it would've been more than enough to keep her happy for the entire next week at the very least. Yet here she was panting—needing more now as he ripped her panties off.

With her panties off now and her skirt pulled up around her waist, Abel spun her around, bending her gently but quickly over the sofa. "We'll get to the tasting soon enough, sweetheart. But right now I have to get inside you."

She heard the rip of a condom pack then his zipper open. Already throbbing for him in anticipation, Nellie squeezed the sofa cushions with both her hands as she waited the few seconds it took him to get the condom on, and then he was inside her. She cried out at the incredible sensation as he slid all the way in.

Just like the last time, he brought his hand around front to massage her as he slammed in and out of her again and again, groaning louder with each thrust. His fingers knew exactly what to do, and Nellie couldn't help moaning in unabashed pleasure. The louder she moaned, the harder he slammed into her. "You like that, baby?"

"Yes," she cried out. "Yes!"

As his fingers hit the perfect rhythm, she knew it was just a matter of seconds before she'd be crying out in ecstasy. With one hand, he continued to build her impending climax while the other one held on to her waist, pulling her back into his thrusts. As erotic as the sound of his body slapping against hers was, it was one she loved thinking about when he wasn't around—when she was lying in bed at night alone. It was the very thing that had made her blush today when Emily called her on it.

Until now, Nellie had no idea sex could be this good. Crying out as the bolts of pleasure raced through her entire body, making her legs weak, she used the support of the sofa to help keep her standing. In the next second, he thrust into her one last time with an enormous groan.

They both stood there, enjoying the contentment with which their sexual encounters always ended. Never before had Nellie felt such satisfaction, and to think she knew this was just the beginning of their evening. He finally pulled out of her and away, turning her around to face him.

The lazy yet sexy haze that draped over his eyes made her smile. He was as satisfied as she felt. "I'd been waiting to do that from the moment I got in my car to come here tonight." He smirked against her lips. "Hell, I've been waiting to do that since the last time I was with you." He kissed her sweetly and softly, unlike the way he'd kissed her most of the night. "You look beautiful tonight by the way." His words were so tender, and he looked so deeply in her eyes in a way she'd never seen him do, that something tugged at her heart. "I love seeing you in your skirt suits." His playful grin teased. "You're insanely sexy." Just when she was beginning to exhale and remind herself to not over think things, he added with the same tenderness as before, "But still beautiful, Nellie, so beautiful."

He kissed her longer this time but just as sweetly and softly. She tried concentrating on the sweetness of his kiss—enjoying every heavenly moment of it—but her mind was already fast at work. So he said she was beautiful. He was smooth. How could he not be? The man had probably looked this good his whole life. As young as he was, he'd still had plenty of years to perfect his lines and his delivery. God, what a delivery! She'd nearly melted into him from that one compliment alone.

Nellie knew she wasn't beautiful. She never had been. Only just recently had she discovered she could even still be and feel attractive but beautiful? No. And nothing had reiterated the reality that she was lacking in the way of looks more than the fact that she'd never been enough for her ex-husband. The bastard had cheated on her from the very beginning.

Falling deeper into Abel's embrace, she allowed herself to go with it. Why shouldn't she? She'd take the compliment: this one and any more he wanted to throw her way. One thing she knew he couldn't possibly be faking was that he was as turned on by her as she was by him. Even if it was just a sexual thing, for the first time in a very long time she felt sexy again—wanted. He'd reawakened a part of her she thought her ex had destroyed for good. She'd enjoy every unbelievable moment he'd give her, and when this was over, she'd walk away a better, stronger, woman because of it.

More to come!