Night 16

오직 너 하나만 보여.
I can only see you.

1.56 a.m

Without you by my side,
I can't breathe.
I can't think sanely.
I feel like dying.
I'm nothing without you.
Open my closed tight heart,
drench my heart in your tears,
So I can feel you,
holding me in your warm hug.

I decided already.

Today will be the last day I'm on earth. The last day I walk on this planet. The last day I breathe.

And the last day before I reunite with my dear love again.

I'll apologize, I'll hug you tightly, assuring you that I'll never leave you alone again. That was a mistake that I, Park Jimin, will never repeat ever again.

Losing you was something I can't handle.

Not having you by my side tortured my soul, my body.

The ropes and the chair will be the witness to my death.

My room will be called the room of death after this, only leaving memories of me weeping every night, trying to get you back. To get my happiness back. But more importantly, your happiness back.

I don't care what people would say now, because I realized, we can't control what people think. We can't control those dirty mouths, talking rubbish about us. But what we can control, is our love for each other.

But it's too late now. You're gone.

You just left a suicide note on your bedside table, saying that you had enough of this suffering.

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry, my love.

But wait for me, as I am running to you in a slow pace. Wait for me there, my love.

Standing on the chair, I see the rope in front of me dangling from the fan.

This would be my cause of death. Suicide.

Goodbye, world.
Goodbye, friends.
Goodbye, family.

I'm going to you, my love.