MHE 1

Normal POV.

In a land far far away, lies the kingdom of Fiore, a small peacefull population of seventy million and a place filled with magic. Found in every home, bought and sold in every market place, for most magic is merely a tool, a part of everyday life. For somehow ever, magic is an art to these people.

Then, there are wizards or mages. Banded together into magical guilds, they plied their skill and search for fame and fortune.

Many search guilds in the landscape of Fiore. But there's a certain guild in a certain town that soars high above the rest, one which countless legends has been born. A guild that will continue to create legend well into the future.

It's name is...FairyTail.

But is FairyTail really is the one that'll make a legend? Or is it the member or ex-member the one that'll make a legend well into the future?

The town's name is Magnolia. A beautiful and peacefull town full of friendly people and, of course, mages.

Now to the real story: a young, blonde haired, stellar mage, is walking to the guild Fairy Tail and to meet her nakamas.

Lucy's POV.

I was walking towards the guild, when I bumped into, what I think it is, a hard wall.

"Watch it Blondie!" A masculine voice, said. I look up and saw the one and only Sting Eucliffe. "Sting!" I exclaimed in surprise. I then realize there's people behind him.

"Lector! Ren! Eve! Hibiki! And...Jenny!" I exclaimed. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked, excited to see them. "Lector missed you, Blondie." Sting said.

I glared at him and was about to say something when I was tackled into the ground by a hug. I look at who tackled me. It's Lector and Eve.

"LULU/LU-NEE!!" "Hey you two.." "Eve! Get off her! It's not gentlemenly to tackle a lady." Hibiki said.

"LUCYYY~" "JENYYY~" Me and Jenny hug each other. "I MISSED YOU!" We said in unison. We then laugh out loud.

"So...what brings you to Magnolia, other than Lector wanting to see me and you guys misses me." I said, raising an eyebrow. "We just want to visit and see you." Ren said as he gave me a hug. I smiled. "I was just walking to the guild. Care to join?" I asked. "Sure."

The walk to the guild is full of laughter as they talk about thei adventures without me. As we went into the guild, everyone notice them and hug them and ask them stuff, completely ignoring my presence.

I sigh and took a seat at the bar. Ever since Lisanna came back, which is 3 years ago, no one from the guild notice me. Only Lisanna, Mira, Master, Wendy, Juvia, Gajeel, Romeo, and the exceeds.

I also became more close with other guilds. Especially Sabertooth and Blue Pegasus. The said guild even gave me a title even though I'm not in their guild.

In Sabertooth, my title is Sabertooth's Trio with Sting and Lector. In Blue Pegasus, I got 2 because I'm like apart of the guild itself. My first title is The Royals with Hibiki, Eve, and Ren. The second one is Angel Sisters with Jenny.

"Good morning Lu/Lucy-san/Bunny Girl/Lucy-nee/Lushee/Lucy!" Lisanna, Wendy, Gajeel, Romeo, Happy, Mira, Juvia and Carla greeted in unison. Btw, Juvia doesn't call me love rival anymore cause she believe me and she is now dating Lyon.

"Hey guys!" I greeted back. They smiled at me. Wendy, Carla, Lisanna, and Mira came to me while the rest do whatever they are doing.

"Mira, can I have my usual strawberry milkshake please?" "Sure!" She said sweetly as she go to the back to make my order.

"Hey Lu?" Lisanna said. I hummed in response as I play with Wendy's hair. "Do you have a crush on someone?" I stop my actions and look at her. "...." "I just thought maybe I can pair you..." she said while playing with her thumbs.

"Um...I-" I was cutted off by someone squealing. It was Jenny. "LUCY HAS A CRUSH?!!" I blushed and look away. "N-No I d-don't..."

Hibiki's POV.

Lucy has a crush? My baby sister is growing up!! But why didn't she told me? I mean...we promise not to keep secrets from each other...

Sting's POV.

Oh Blondie...I know who you have a crush on and it hurts knowing that he, of all boys, stole your heart without knowing it.

Jenny's POV.

Speaking of crushes...I always like Hibiki. That is...until 3 months ago. That day, I began to not like him. But to love him. I should tell Lucy!

"Lucy..Can I talk to you for a second?" I asked. She nod and approached me. "What is it, Jenny?" She asked. I look down. "Um...I need your help. I want to confess to Hibiki." I said.

When I look up and lock eyes with her, I saw sadness. But that can't be right...why would she be sad? But as fast as it come, it's fast to go too.

Lucy's POV.

As she said that, I feel like I could broke down any moment. I have love Hibiki for 3 years now. But I don't have the strenght to confess. I guess I should let him be happy.

Like they say; if you love them, let them go. If they love you back, they'll come back on their own.

So I smiled at her. Fake smile I mean. "You should just confess. I'll get him here for you." I said. As she was about to protest, I walk away to go to Hibiki.

I don't want to do this but...this is for my sister and for my love one to be happy.

Hibiki's POV.

I saw Lucy coming to me and I smiled at her. "What's up?" I asked. She smiled. "Jenny wants to talk to you outside the guild. It's important." She said and left.

I look at her confused but do as she said. I walk outside the guild to see Jenny, looking nervous. "Lucy said you want to talk. What is it?" I asked.

You might be wondering; What happend to the flirty but gentlemenly play boy Hibiki Lates from Blue Pegasus? The answer is; I change. Because of my sister, Lucy.

"Uh...I-I've l-l-loved you for 3 months now. P-Please be m-my b-b-b-boyfriend and g-go out with m-me..." She stutter. I look at her, surprised. But the smiled. I actually have feelings for her but don't want to break our friendship.

"Sure. I actually have feelings for you too." I said, a little bit pink. She look at me and smiled. We then kissed.

Jenny's POV.

HE SAID YES!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO TELL LUCY!! But I wonder why she look sad...meh. I'll ask her later.

After that, we went inside and Hibiki announce it. Everyone is happy and the girls (except Lucy, Mira, Wendy, and Lisanna) squeal.

Mira, Wendy, and Lisanna just smiled and look at Lucy with pity. Why though? Lucy came to me and hug me.

Then I felt something wet. She's crying. I pull back and look at her in the eye. "Why are you crying, Lucy?" She then smiled. "I'm just so happy!"

The other three still smile but still looking at Lucy in pity. WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!

Lucy's POV.

Hearing the news, I feel heartbroken. So they do love each other. I guess...it's time to move on...

Sting's, Ren's, and Eve's POV.

Seeing her cry make my heart squeezed in pain. I know she isn't crying of happiness. She's sad and hurt, heartbroken. I need to help her. But how..?

Normal POV.

As the day end, Lucy went to her apartment and cry her eyes out. And the last thing she thought before going to sleep is; I will move on no matter what.

Next time on My Happy Ending;
THE MISSION!