MHE 3

(Note: There's an OC here. I'll tell you about her in the next chapter.)

Mira: Previously on My Happy Ending.
Jenny: Carla has a vision,
Mira: And it's about Lucy.
Jenny: And then, Hibiki had a fight with his heart.
Mira: What will happen next I wonder?
Jenny: Found out in...
Mira: This chapter!
Jenny and Mira: Enjoy!

Reunion and Library
Lucy's POV.

The requester is a billionare. He is quite formal and he use some pricey clothes. His house is almost like mine. My old mansion is much more fancier and bigger.

Anyways...we all sat down in what seems like the living room. "About this mission..." Jenny started. "Well, I'm the mayor of the town. But I'm not the one who request you." The mayor said. "I am." A voice said. I turn and gasped. I put my hand over my mouth and tears are thretening to fall.

"H-H-Haru-Haruka..." I stutter. She looks at me and smiled. "Lucy..." she open her arms and I immediately ran to her arms. "Haruka!!" I cried in her arms. "Lucy...it is not the time for reunion. We need to talk somewhere else. All. Of us." She said. I nodded and wipe my tears away.

"Let's go." She said looking at us. Then, she turn to the mayor. "Father...I am going now. I won't be back for a couple of weeks. Goodbye father." She said and hug her. She then motion us to follow.

Haruka's POV.

"Who are you?" A blond guy with a scar above his eyes asked. "Don'r be rude Sting!" A guy with black hair that is emotionless said. "Fro thinks so too!" An exceed with a frog costume said. "Don't lecture Sting-kun!" An exceed in the colour of maroon said.

"My apologise. I haven't introduce myself. Hello. My name is Haruka Saigusa. The mayor's daughter, the requester, and Lucy's missing childhood friend. Your turn." I said.

After they introduce theirself, Sting, the cocky idiot, asked a a question that made everyone interested. "Why did you say missing childhood friend?" He asked.

I turn to him and smiled. "That's for me to know and you to find out. Now...we're here." I said.

They all look up and look shocked. "The library?" Lisanna asked. "Why library?" Hibiki asked. "Isn't this a mission?" Ren asked. "Is the mission about reading?" Wendy asked. "Why are we reading?" Happy asked.

"Hey hey. One by one. We aren't only reading. We are investigating. We are investigating about the forest beside the town. Me, Lucy, Lisanna, Hibiki, Ren, Happy, and Carla are going to search information. Wendy, Lector, Pantherlily, Frosch, Jenny, Eve, Sting, and Rouge are going to search clues. Rouge you're in charge." I said.

"Where are we going to search clues, Haruka-san?" Rouge asked. "You're going to search in the forest. We'll be here." I said. They nodded and went to investigate.

"Carla, Lucy, and Hibiki follow me. Ren, Lisanna, and Happy go to the upper floors. We go to the lower floors." They all nodded and went up the library.

Next on My Happy Ending:
SURPRISE!