Romeo&Juliet

(This is the book Haruka, Lucy, and Carla read in chapter 3. This is only the basic that you need to know for now tho. You don't expect me to write the WHOLE book right?)

In the past,
Humans and Dragons never have peace. The humans killed dragons and dragons killed human. They ended up killing each other.

One day,
The king and queen of dragons have a baby. When the humans heard about this, they planned to use the baby to threaten the dragons.

But the king and queen of Fiore also have a baby. And when the dragons heard, they planned what humans planned also.

But saying it is easier than doing it. Both humans and dragons didn't suceed. The humans and dragons still kill each other but not that much.

17 years past. In those 17 years, the prince of dragon has taken the throne because he's parents are killed by the humans. He despise humans since then.

One time, the prince of dragons, went to the human world in a human form. No one notice who he really is.

While walking, he heard someone singing. Though it's far away because no one heard, except him, being a dragon.

He followed the beautiful singing and ended up looking at a goddess. It turns out to be the princess of Fiore. But the prince didn't know and went to her.

A year pass by quickly. The prince--well King--of Dragons, has already dating the Princess of Fiore. They are both head over heels in love with each other. Always meeting up in that field of flowers where they first met.

The Princess knew that he's a dragon. But she didn't care. And the same goes for the Prince/King.

They then decided that enough is enough. The prince/king of Dragons met with the princess's parents. They became friends and family.

The King of dragons want peace with the human and talk with his dragons. Half of them agreed. While the other half rebelled. They don't like the idea of peace with the humans.

The same with the King of Fiore. He talk with his people and 90% agreed. The dragons actually never kill when they didn't kill. It's actually the humans that started it. 10% of them is the one that started the fights with the dragons and they didn't agree with the King of Fiore.

Neverthless,
Both Kings decided war between the one that agreed and the one that rebelled.

Out of 10% of humans that rebelled, all of them died. Or so they thought.

Then came war between dragons, they did it in the forest. Deep deep deep into the forest. The one that agreed almost win when the king of dragons was almost stabbed by a human, who apparently the only one of 10% rebells that didn't die. The last human rebell.

When the sword almost touching the king of dragon's body, a figure blocked it. It was the princess. The last human rebell became shocked. He just killed his own species. With his own hands. And the worst part is, the princess is the one that save the last rebell's mother from dying.

The king of dragons snapped and killed the last rebell in a blink of an eye. The king of dragons cried and cried. The remaining dragons that both agreed and rebelled didn't bother to continue the war. It's the rebell's lost.

Apparently, the king of dragon can't live knowing that the reason the love of his life die is because of saving him. So instead of living, he killed himself with the same sword the love of his life died with.

Ever since then, the humans didn't see the dragons anymore and no one dared to take a step into the forest.

The princess's father gave a name to the forest. Tarako Tuugamau. Which means Dragon Grave. The king says that the name will remind us that, that forest is where the war begin and end. And where true legend born.

The name of the Princess of Fiore and the King of Dragons will always be remembered. Romeo and Juliet.