Tattoo Your Last Bruise [Stony]Part 2

Second part

"Tony?"Pulling the covers further up his body, Tony is hiding under the thick covers of his bed, curling into a tighter ball as he hugs the half bottle of vodka to his chest as if it was a life line. The house was a mess, dishes from 2 weeks ago still sitting in the sink, bottles that once contained alcohol littering the floor of the master bedroom and the stench of what Natasha can not put a name to.

Steve wasn't any better, wherever the fuck he was seeing as no one has seen either Steve or Tony for the past 2 weeks. It wasn't as if Tony had no contact with Steve, he knew the man wasn't dead because the endless string of phone calls that ended up in voice mail were evident that he was still breathing and kicking, with endless apologises and pet names to try and butter Tony up.

Fuck this, Tony thinks. He doesn't need this in his life, he shouldn't be so pathetic and be laying in bed crying with the company of alcohol and romantic comedies that make him cry and then just take a bigger swig of vodka or whisky to try and take away the pain in his chest. This shouldn't be like this; Steve should be with him, they should be watching these stupid ass romantic comedies together and be judging the stupidity of them all; it was their thing.

But Steves not here, and Tony doesn't want him here, no matter how much Tony wants to touch Steves warm to feel those big hands on his hips or the soft lips on his skin. He's trying to tell himself that he doesn't fucking need Steve or those big blue eyes of his that shed tears after watching fucking Marley and Me, or those arms that held Tony tight at night like an anchor, grounding Tony and all of his demons.

"Go away."He croaks out, his eyes squeezed shut as if it would take away the agony in his head from all of his crying and a hang over he doesn't want to admit and the pain in his chest where Steve stamped all over his heart."Can't you see I just want to be alone?"He adds quieter.

"You've been alone for 2 weeks, I think it's time for you to have some human interaction."Natasha has that no bullshit air around her as she rips away the thick covers that Tony was drowning himself in. Tony flinches at the harsh light the seeks into the bedroom and in through his closed eyelids. He feels like some sort of drunken vampire.

"Do they not have the phrase 'Go away' in Russian?"He groans, turning so he can curl over the bottle of vodka with his face buried into a pillow and the bottle under his chest. He doesn't want to look as weak and as pathetic in front of his friends, he's supposed to be this big confident asshole who can take over the world with nothing but a devilish smile and a wink. But he's not; not now away. Tony can barely hold onto a marriage, never mind world domination.

""Natasha translates but still making no move to leave the room. Instead, she stands and tuts at the mess that is Tony Stark."Where did you get the alcohol, Tony?"She sounds pissed off and
Why the fuck should be pissed off at Tony? He's the victim here, he's the one in pain and just wants it to go away.

"You're not my mother."Tony grumbles, wincing whenever he's forcefully pushed onto his back and the bottle of vodka is ripped out of his grip. He feels like a baby being taken away from his bottle before it can finish, it's pathetic really.

"I'm going to ask you again,"She sounds sad now, because she is sad to see something as beautiful as Steve and Tony's relationship to to shit so quickly. But she's sad for an entire different reason as well; Tony is crumbling. All of his progress, dragging himself out of that pit of depression and throwing away the alcohol; it was all backtracking back to square one."Where did you get the alcohol?"

"I never threw it away,"He admits, his arms coming round to hug himself into a tight ball for hoe own comfort and a sense of protection. It doesn't help, he fees, vulnerable, he's sacred because he has known nothing more than Steves love and his presence and his help."I-I couldn't bring myself to, I-I need reassurance that it was still there, if I needed it."