Chapter 6: Rage

In Loving memory of Clark, thanks for being the best dog and listener a girl could have. IDK what would have happened if you weren't there for me. R.I.P 10/12/13

*************

Sun light beamed through the window and hit Allison's face making it shine in the morning.

She fluttered her eyes opened and tried to take a deep breath only to stop short. There was a heavy weight rested across her chest keeping her from moving.

She froze.

Slowly turning her head, she looked over at a smiling face.

"Well you look comfortable." The Hatter grinned at her.

"Ahh!" Allison jerked away and tried to jump out of the bed only to fail miserably. The Hatter still had his arm wrapped around her, making her effort to move useless.

She burned bright red as the Hatter chuckled.

"Please let go of me." She looked away trying to hide her burning face.

He let out a sigh before she felt him slowly lift his arm off of her. As soon as she felt his weight off of her she went to get up only to be pushed make down into the bed.

"Why?"

Her breath hitched in her throat as the Hatter hung over her. Still shirtless, he positioned himself over her with her body under his. Her legs were laid out straight between his and his hands were planted next to each of her shoulders.

Her heart was pounding hard against her chest as he leaned in closer to her.

"What's the matter Allison?" He whispered in a sexy voice, separated by only a few inches from her own face.

She tried speaking but no words would come out as she stared into his grey eyes. His hot breath heated up her face as the soothing smell of vanilla sent goose bumps down her spine.

"Why is your face so red?" His hushed voiced captivated her and left her motionless.

She couldn't move nor breath as he slowly inched his face closer to hers until their lips almost touched.

She closed her eyes and felt his hot breath tickle her lips, but then right as she felt him lean in closer, he was gone.

She opened her eyes and watched him as he moved out from over her and began to laugh.

Her face flushed but was then covered in red from ear to ear.

"Jerk" She mutter as she jumped off of the bed and ran to the door.

She looked one last time at the laughing Hatter before stepping out into the hall and slamming the door shut behind her.

As soon as she slammed the door, the Hatter slowly stopped laughing and punched the bed post.

What was he doing? He almost it that time.

He glared down at the now empty bed as something caught his eye. He reached over and picked up a small little box.

It must be Allisons, but what was it? A small string hung out from the top and separated at the bottom into two different strings.

He curiously fliped the box around and found a peace that stuck out from the rest of the flat surface. He pressed it and then jumped back as a weird nose came from the connected string.

He reconized the sound of drums but what was this other weird higher pitch sound? He picked up one of the separated strings and put it near his ear.