Prologue

"Hurry up Dan!" his mom pleaded. "If you take forever to get out the car, we'll miss the introduction."

"Good." Dan replied tiredly.

"You won't be saying that when you get home and there's no Wi-fi." she threatened. Suddenly Dan shot up with a wave of energy throwing his hands up and surrender.

"Just kidding, just kidding okay see I'm getting out." he laughed nervously under his mother's murderous gaze. As they scrambled out the car to the front gate, Dan takes in the appearance of the large building while his mother signs them in. When she comes back to her son's side, she hands him a name tag with his first name on it.

"Put it on." she commanded. Before Dan could put down his two cents a beautiful lady stood at the front of the crowd and cleared her throat. Without warning Dan's mom took the name tag and pressed it harshly against his chest earning exasperated gasp from the brunette.

"Welcome to London's High School of the Arts! Also known as LHSA. A prestigious private Academy that can only be entered through a required audition. Not only does the school boost the potential of the future generation, but also constructs gloriously matured adolescence. Here at LHSA. there are seven artistic subjects that your child could major in. Those being: Vocal, Musical Theatre, Creative Writing, Art, Acting, Instrumental, and Dance. With every major there is a minor students get to choose one class, though some special cases allowed two, to take outside of their official art. When it comes to scheduling our ᵀᵉᵃᶜʰᵉʳˢ ʰᵉʳ ᵃᵗ ᴸᴴˢᴬ ʰᵃᵛᵉ"

Dan leans his body against the surprisingly comfortable brick wall as he zones out the overly enthusiastic tour guide.

Why is my mum making me audition for this school anyway? It's probably going to be filled with annoyingly troublesome upper-class teenagers, who believe that they are the only talented organism on the whole campus. Despite the fact that we all passed the audition. Yes I like singing, hell, I love singing but, is it really worth going to this school and dedicating my whole fucking life to it? Of course not plus I'd rather much be playing piano. The way my delicate hands effortlessly caress the black and white keys. The way everything around me seemed to disappear as I stroke-

"Wha-OUCH! What was that for!" Dan quietly protested while he rubbed his forehead and shot a glare at his mother.

" I wouldn't have to flick you if you paid attention. Now stand up. There's a big possibility that you could be going to this highschool." she warned turning her head in the direction of the speaker.

"What if I don't want to go here." Dan grumbled while pouting childishly as he turns his attention to the tour guide.

"Though not a major, piano class is available and can be taken as an elective with one required recital each semester." the guide stated. All of Dan's previous accusations vanished as he immediately fell in love with the school.

{AN: So I'm trying something different and am going to write in 3rd person we'll see how it goes but it may just fail. Anyway I don't know how I feel about this I may or may not continue idk it just depends. I was trying to make this longer than just 500 words but its just the prologue and I don't want to make it too long. Anyway peace out :):

 Anyway peace out :):